Which BMX bike?

• Discuss Which BMX bike? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im a skater that wants to get into bmx. I was lookin at a few bikes but i cant decide which one to buy. I want to ride street, park, and dirt. Im... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike dk bikes mongoose parts
O

oldskooleskimo

Which BMX bike? post #1
Im a skater that wants to get into bmx. I was lookin at a few bikes but i cant decide which one to buy. I want to ride street, park, and dirt. Im thinkin of getting a Haro Nyquist R1 or a Specialized Fuse 2. I want to get a lite bike and i cant spend more than 350 bux. Should i get the Haro or the Specialized? Are there any other good bikes out there? thanks for the help

M

Matt11

Which BMX bike? post #2
Maybe a dk cause there in your price range.

wtpbmx

wtpbmx

Which BMX bike? post #3
The dk for sure
quite good rims y22 or sumthin
3piece crank good sprocket(chainweel)
good beginners bike and you can upgrade it later

S

SR20DET

Which BMX bike? post #4
dk's are good bikes but some parts arent too reliable e.g sprocket, lever and that. they bend like a slice of cheese... :lol:

p.s dont buy a mongoose! lol

S

sal

Which BMX bike? post #5
SR20DET said:
dk's are good bikes but some parts arent too reliable e.g sprocket, lever and that. they bend like a slice of cheese... :lol:

p.s dont buy a mongoose! lol
is that true for all DK bikes?

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

Which BMX bike? post #6
if you ride hard it could happen i think

S

SR20DET

Which BMX bike? post #7
i dont no whether that is for all dk bikes. i just no that when i got my 6 pack, i got home, went straight to a skatepark, bailed and the lever snapped instantly. i cudnt believe it! but you never no that cud of just been my luck. :?

renegade

renegade

Which BMX bike? post #8
still the dk a pretty good bike

out of those 2 id go 4 the haro

New Topics