which bike

• Discuss which bike in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i dont know which hoffman i should get i would be mostly doing street and park either hoffman rythem el1 or hoffman disrupter el1 but i want a riders... ...
B

bmx beginner

which bike post #1
i dont know which hoffman i should get i would be mostly doing street and park either hoffman rythem el1 or hoffman disrupter el1 but i want a riders opinion nd if there is any others that would be good around 200 pounds that you would reackonmend plz tell

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

which bike post #2
all of hoffmann bikes are oriented for street and park i think the rythem is somewhat for geared to trails also so id say go for the disruptor

if you want my recommendation id buy from the US just gimee a little bit to do the math and ill copy and paste it

on winstanleys(since alans doesnt carry it) the eastern battery costs 250 GBP if you order from the us you can buy that bike for like 210GBP saving you 40 pounds idk if thats alot or not but in american currency thats alot of money so if its worth it you can do that or even better if you spend 250ish GBP you can easily afford the DK 6pack in the US from danscomp so i mean its all up to you but you can easily afford a much better bike if you buy from the US even with paying $153 for shipping

Last edited:
J

julzbmx

which bike post #3
why arent u open to other bikes?

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

which bike post #4
im open to bikes much more than everyone else im just saying but if you wanna get the hoffmann line id personally get the disruptor but im just throwing things at you u know trying to help you out but thats how the numbers work out just go on currency exchange and add $153 to however much the price costs and convert it to GBP and see how it comes out im guessing the hoffmann is gonna come out dirt cheap too so if u want get the hoffmann and some parts to go with it

edit: hehe i tot that was u saying it (bmx beginner) woops well there ya go neways

Last edited:
B

bmx beginner

which bike post #5
thanks very much free agent and julzbmx i am open to other bmxs

B

bmx beginner

which bike post #6
What do u think about the mongoose rogue because it has a full cro-mo frame compared to the hoffmans so would make it a lot lighter but not sure because dont now how much weight difference there is between hi-tensile and cro-mo

B

bmx beginner

which bike post #7
which of these bikes would be best for street/park mongoose rogue, hoffman disrupter EL1 or dk six pack?

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

which bike post #8
hoffmans were sick in the 80s but id look deeper into more modern bikes

Vita

Vita

which bike post #9
Dk 6 Pack, is a good begginers bike. Alot of guys have started with that. Go with that.

Xbmxnoob

Xbmxnoob

which bike post #10
hey i bought the hoffman disrupter and i like it so do what you want with your money

B

bmx beginner

which bike post #11
Whats the best bike out of the eastern battery and the felt mystic?

Last edited:
B

bmx beginner

which bike post #12
Does anyone know how much the 2007 mongoose rogue weighs? because I want a light bmx but I think its gonna be hard to find a bmx for around 250pounds that weighs the same or less than my mountain bikes weight as it is 26.5lbs but if there is any round that weight in my price range I would be grateful if u could tell me new or used

New Topics