which bike???

• Discuss which bike??? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; :lol: Haro Backtrail x3 or felt mystic??? Please help me to choose the right one :lol: SURE ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx bmx bike bmx bikes mongoose
S

Sure13

which bike??? post #1
:lol: Haro Backtrail x3 or felt mystic??? Please help me to choose the right one :lol:

SURE

T

traildemon

which bike??? post #2
I'm sorry I thought we were talking about bmx bikes...not kiddie bikes..sorry can't help you with that....Now felt is a bike comp. you don't hear much off these days

A

ashton

which bike??? post #3
traildemon your an ass! how do you know he isnt a kid and the haro x3's arnt that bad these days. so stop putting people down for no reason

E

EPMD

which bike??? post #4

not! ...its all your choice man

T

traildemon

which bike??? post #5
look, I didn't want to bring him down, but I've been asked wether or not a mongoose (not even a mongoosepro) is a good bike. So I told them like any bmxer who doesn't want our sport to be ridiculed by little brats who only like the bike because it's so shiny or if he saw matt hoffman do something cool.
Now I don't mind if that kid starts to like the sport and even begins to work on a simple bunny hop...that's cool because you know that if he continues he'll become very good.
But I just want them to start out with a decent not to expensive bike, cause you know once he brakes his aluminium bike he'll quit.

G

which bike??? post #6
i would say the backtrail but thats just my opinion thy the bikes out and see which 1 is more comfertable

bmx is a way of life or life is a way of bmx[/quote]

S

sentaafEQpovar

which bike??? post #7
haro backtrail is a nice cheap simple bike for starters imo

New Topics