which bike of these

• Discuss which bike of these in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im looking at these bikes: the 2-Hip Playboi- [url]http://www.danscomp.com/101841.php?cat=BIKES[/url] the Stolen Heist-... ...
J

julzbmx

which bike of these post #1
911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

which bike of these post #2
battery all the way put some money into it its a good street bike and cheap so if shit breaks or you need an upgrade/replacement you got the money where if u get like the ele your stuck cuz im guessing thats around as much as u can afford

KoolAidGuy

KoolAidGuy

which bike of these post #3
no dont get the batttery, its got the least chromoly on it

get the heist, it has lots of non stock parts and is really light

A

Andrew4554

which bike of these post #4
I was in the same dilemma , whether to get the WTP addict, or the eastern shovelhead , the stolen heist or the eastern trailldigger. I finally decided and I ordered the WTP addict because its light and it has good parts on it. It should be here tomorrow.

J

julzbmx

which bike of these post #5
yea but the element weighs less and has more stuff like a gyro and stuff but are the parts bad on that bike?

KoolAidGuy

KoolAidGuy

which bike of these post #6
ya they are compared to what you get on the heist because the eastern has shitty wheels, hi ten bars and other shit parts

the heist has better wheels, handlbars, brake lever, bettter seatpost
(its a 1pc which is better), better brakes, headset and tires

J

julzbmx

which bike of these post #7
yea i think i might get the wtp addict. wat color did u get and wat do u like/dont like about it?.

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

which bike of these post #8
what about the hoffmann disruptor il and pick up a new new parts like pedals and stupid shit its 375 or something and its got a chrome rear rim double wall

A

Andrew4554

which bike of these post #9
I got the blue one with the black fade

A

Andrew4554

which bike of these post #10
The addict rides so good , i got it and i got used to it in a sec. the only thing i m going to is to cut the bars an inch or an half inch and maybe* replace the brake pads.

D

dawson

which bike of these post #11
Id go with the heist over the addict. Because its better.

superman92

superman92

which bike of these post #12
im thinking element - then when shit breaks i can get ups

J

julzbmx

which bike of these post #13
see i cant realy up it if i spend 400. wats the biggest difference between the heist and WTP addict?

J

julzbmx

which bike of these post #14
im 98.23495287364y% going with the heist. unless. idk. unless god makes a bike appear inbetween my legs that smells like peaches and creme.

A

Andrew4554

which bike of these post #15
i got the addict, its good but i bent the rim completly when doing a tailwhip :S

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

Kr0n1K k1LL3R

which bike of these post #16
get the heist or the playboi.

...another bike would be mine =D. The Integral Bel Air.

New Topics