where old shitty q-pipe topic ended

• Discuss where old shitty q-pipe topic ended in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; question, how do u drop in on a very slippery q-pipe thats only 6 ft wide, and has a 4 ft long deck? i dont have very nice balance so do u guys... ...
  • Tags fufanu jump
S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #1
question, how do u drop in on a very slippery q-pipe thats only 6 ft wide, and has a 4 ft long deck?
i dont have very nice balance so do u guys recomend waiting till i can grip the ramp bettter nad have better balancE?

then there is this one lik 1/8th pipe, very unsteep q-pipe,its about 10 or less feet wide, and i wanna try going up it fast, manueling the top, and droping back in, but the problem is its really not much deck space for me to manuel cuase its not wide at all, and right when i manuel up top, i have to get back down, so there isnt much space for me to regain my balance and hop back ddown, and its only lik 3 ft high, so i would like to balance my manuel up top then just droping off the edge, but there is a safty rail on the side so i cant, is it pretty hopeless for me to learn to ride up, manuel the deck and drop back in on it? + the deck is also very slippery metal also

S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #2
wu wu, i learned to manuel the deck thing, very sketchy, now i wanna jump onto the platform instead of riding onto it, and manuel, then jump out into th q-pipe instead of just rolling down it

now i wanna fufanu the smaller q-pipe and if i get that down, the fufanu the bigger one

S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #3
wu wu, im learning to do fufanus in a very limited space, so i can do them on the big q-pipe that is like only 4ft wide or so, plus i had to learn to drop in, and to drop in on that is scary, cuase its pretty steep, have to make lots of sprokket clearenace, the plat form is so small that i can only move my pedal 1/16th of a turn befor i have to jump in, the metal is very slippery and my front tire is a bald dirt tire, oh, and im gonna learn to air it nice too, wu wu

E

EasternBMX

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #4
go play eq

G

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #5
eastern bikes = winner

D

Devourment 138

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #6
* raises hand as to bitch slap

"and stay outa the garage"

S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #7
im confused, what garbage?
that made no sense
you just tried to pretend own me with some whitty remark is what im assuming

D

Devourment 138

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #8
just messin with ya.... :D

I

infantry43RIDER

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #9
wow.

S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #10
i wish i had ramps in my garage

I

infantry43RIDER

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #11
thats cool.
you know you can do something about that...

S

sentaafEQpovar

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #12
garage = belongs to family's boxes of stuff, and cats palace, and laundry land

walls covered with counters, shelves, and cabinets

wood = lots of money or pick up truck to construction sites along free way

and as of right now, mney needs to go to compuyters and bike parts, and spinners for my van..... omg, just realized im gfonna be driving a van with seats taken out in like 2 months, omg omg, im gonna jack hella wood.... and other stuff

I

infantry43RIDER

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #13
you are seriously getting spinners for your van.
thats is homo...you will have zero money when you are finished with that just to let you know.

anways...jack some wood like you said you are going to do and build in your garage...tell your parents you were going to kill yourself if you couldn't have them in there.
good only physcology working here...reverting to childlike behaviors to get your way...

G

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #14
hes prolly gonna buy the cheap ass 40$ for 4 spinners that my other friend has

0)his parents wouldnt let him build ramps in his garage
1) he would quit after they bitched at him 1 time
2) his garage is small
3) his garage is very musty
4) his cat shits everywhere in his garage
5) his garage is filled with worthless shit all over the place

V

Vic_Vega

where old shitty q-pipe topic ended post #15