Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kms1357

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #1
i need a price a for a few 2004 haro bikes...i want to know the price of the nyquist pro the most but all the others would be appreciated as well

thanks alot

X

XIII

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #2
no.

G

go4broke44

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #3
dude, why?

haro sucks
the nyquist bikes are heavy as shit, the mirras are the same way, why would you want such a big heavy piece of shit? if you want a bike that is decent, and is going to last and help you develop your skill, buy something nicer than a POS haro, get like an S&M dirtbike classic or something, the dirtbike classic is a great starter complete bike... and wont get you laughed at like a haro would

today's blatantly obvious lesson: haro = sucks

I

infantry43RIDER

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #4
maybe dans comp sells them...www.danscomp.com but im not sure.

and for all the people that are saying that haros weigh a ton...i know that it used to work before but for the new model year they weigh like 6 pounds...so that little excuse won't work anymore...and no i am not a fan of haro..they are still complete shit just can't use the heavy excuse anymore.

I

ieatcrayons

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #5
idk man, the new haros have some nice features like the hiddenset headtube and some new tubing thing

G

go4broke44

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #6
so does S&M, and S&M >>>>> haro

R

Ride4life

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #7
Haro rules.There will never be a better comapany in my opinion.And the Nyquist Pro and The Mirra Pro are going for $600.00 american this year in a attempt to make pro models more affordable.

E

evanc

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #8
Jesus, I want to kill you.

I

inferno

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #9
You don't want a Haro. That's all you need to know.

R

Ride4life

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #10
Get a haro.But whatever you do dont get a cheap one.The only haros worth buying are the pro models at least for the 04 year.Since haro got rid of the X-4 and the Flair the two pro bikes and maybe the Nyquist R2 are gonna be your best bet.I run a premium frame which is made by haro and It is the best thing I have ever ridden.Trust Me.

I

infantry43RIDER

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #11
no they are not worth the money man.

C

Colorblinded

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #12
T

Trimix

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #13
I bought a Haro (mirra 540), and learned to ride, jump, spine transition, bunnyhop, X-ups, etc......I cannot say I dislke it. BUT - I will agree they are heavier. Pick a good bike and develop a relationship with it (get to know it well) I don't dis haro, but there ARE frames that are better. The brand is LESS important than getting a bike you feel 'comfortable' on. You can learn to do anything on any bike, but lighter IS BETTER. I am switching from a Haro to a Fit, but NOT because I don't like it.....but because I have to give mine Haro up, and want something lighter. Weight IS AN ISSUE with Haro's.

Evanc - just want to say, you crack me up man! I watch your posts, you offer no sympathy, rip people up and down, act arrogant.....but sounds like you know your riding. Point blank reply's.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #14
I

infantry43RIDER

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #15
M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #16
good one!

ha ha ha i cant say because i have never tryed a haro soz

E

Element Biker Dude

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #17
mongoose sux

E

Element Biker Dude

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #18
yea my m8 has a 2003 bt x4 seen they dont make 2003 bt pro i dont no y?
but where do u find info if there is ne about the 2004 haro, i dont like them but im just Interested in wot haro have to offer

H

haro_bmx_king

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #19
Ok, number one- obviously I have a Haro. I first had the mirra pro (for 2002), but now I have the 2004 Nyquist R2. This may not mean anything to any of you, but I would just like to take a minute to talk about Haro. I have not ridden any of their cheaper bikes, but I can honestly say that I have not had any problems with the R2 yet. It is a solid bike, and weighs 32 pounds. A little heavy, but comparitave to most. Now you must all be thinking what an idiot!!!!! But I feel strong about Haro, and support them all the way. I would MUCH rather have a terrible one barcode and all built up with PRIMO, and ODYSSEY components, but the Haro does just fine. For all of you that are looking for a solid bike for around $400, I would personally suggest the Nyquist R2.

R

Rida3

where can i find prices on 2004 haro bmx bikes post #20
Agreed^^^^But one thing you must have got ripped on the price of your R2 cause its only a 300 dollar bike.To all who hate haro you can eat my dripping crap.(nothing personal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics