Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here.

E

evanc

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #1
Alright, so I'm a cashier, and I get a whole shitload of retarded people in my line. So, I'm going to vent here.

- Today some hag come through and asked for "bags". What the hell? Paper or plastic? "Bags," she repeated. I just started at her blankly, and she specified paper. Sorry for not reading your mind, moron.

- This moron had me bag a deli sandwich and a can of f*cking soda, paper in plastic (which a a f*cking pain in the arse). For some stuff you can stick in a pocket. Homo.

- I had a $541.56 order. That pissed me off.

- This lady come through my line and bought a lime and a lemon. When she asked for the prices on them, I said $.50 for the lime (they're 4/2.00) and $.67 for lemon (they're 3/2.00). I told her as much. She disagreed with that, so I went to call over my manager. No one there. ****. So we're waiting, and she's still confused and asked again. I replied that they were 4 for $2 and 3 for $2, respectively. She starts into this tirade that they were all less than $2. I replied "Well, it's actually $1.99". This matched her expectations. You dumb ****ing retard, $1.99 and $2 are THE SAME DAMN THING! Jesus. I almost kicked her in the teeth.

That's all I can remember from today. I'm sure more will come next weekend.

W

Wynex

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #2
hehe.. stupid people everywhere :roll:

E

EasternBMX

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #3
yeah people say that dumb shit to me all the time at work
I hate paper bags **** them
Some dude walked into today and bought 5 turkeys and 14 steaks and like a 20oz coca-cola i thought it was funny

V

Vic_Vega

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #4
Im a stocker at a local grocery store, so I get hasseled by retarded people all the time. Like when I put something on the shelf, I immediately get accosted by some idiot who wants to know if I have any better stuff in the back. Sure, I keep all the best stuff for myself because I love my job SOOOOOOO much, F*ckhead.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #5
damn man you get a lot of dumbass people that go through your place of work.

E

evanc

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #6
Dude, that's like, 1/10th of the stupid people...of one day.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #7
shit man.

B

Blood Puddle

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #8
evanc said:
- Today some hag come through and asked for "bags". What the hell? Paper or plastic? "Bags," she repeated. I just started at her blankly, and she specified paper. Sorry for not reading your mind, moron.
Maybe she meant "bags of weed" ??? do you look like a stoner?

E

evanc

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #9
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that option. Considering I work at possibly the largest store in the Northeast and there were maybe 100 people within earshot at the time. How I look is totally irrelevant, although, I look like anything but a stoner. I'm pretty clean-cut for a biker. Good suggestion.

B

Blood Puddle

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #10
hmm... maybe she just didn't want to pay for a garmage bag and was hoping to re-use the bag when she got home in her garbage pail... you know, the economy is tight nowadays, gotta pinch every penny - lol

E

evanc

Whenever Evan's pissed off about work, it's going here. post #11
What the hell are you babbling on about? Just shut up.

New Topics