when is the dang Reverse hub coming out

• Discuss when is the dang Reverse hub coming out in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i thought it was coming out this month. i hate it when compainies do this stuf. it'll probably be worth the wait though ...
theSir

theSir

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #1
i thought it was coming out this month. i hate it when compainies do this stuf. it'll probably be worth the wait though

azman

azman

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #2
Well in england it just came out

Minitrix

Minitrix

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #3
So it should be out worldwide around...July or august or something.
I don't really care though.
Anyone know if the Snafu Stout hub is out yet?

R

ridealot100

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #4
i got impatient to but i called empire and they said that the geisha is the same thign minus the solide axle so i just ordered the geisha and the solid axle=))))

it should be here this week!!!!
WOOTTT

A

Aceman

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #5
^the big thing about the reverse is that it comes in LSD, thats what everyone is soo excited about.

M

marks86

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #6
I want it soo bad

theSir

theSir

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #7
wait, so it came out in england but it hasn't come out in us yet? and having left hand drive isn't the only benefit. the gap is supposedly perfect and it's going to be ok for peg use. i saved the money for it finally and now it's not here.

fitbike61

fitbike61

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #8
i have a poverty coaster and its been perfect to me but i really want to lighten up my bike.

The Radness

The Radness

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #9
LHD is the real difference. The gap is adjustable in freecoasters and if it's a solid axle then it's fine for peg use. So geisha plus solid axle= reverse. That being said i don't know why it took so ****ing long to get out.

I

IFlipBMXBikes

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #10
So for us noobs, is this a freecoaster we are talking about, and does anyone have a link?

J

jawn

when is the dang Reverse hub coming out post #11
Yes it's a freecoaster. As for a link, there's info on it at the KHE site, under street parts > hubs > reverse. Or I think the same info is on the news post in the news section.

New Topics