when hurt... pee

• Discuss when hurt... pee in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i just remembered about this and used to do it all the time, back in the day.... dont go pee right before going out to ride or sumthing.... cuase... ...
S

sentaafEQpovar

when hurt... pee post #1
i just remembered about this and used to do it all the time, back in the day.... dont go pee right before going out to ride or sumthing.... cuase while riding u eventually get hurt, and when it hurts really bad, like a really really hard fall... if u go pee, it feels real nice... and i remember hearing this in biology a while back and think its an explanation for it.... becuase of natural selection, when lots of animals are hurt or threatened, they let loose thier bowels to save weight in their body, which must be why it feels good to pee after getting hurt... just a thought though

F

federal_rider12

when hurt... pee post #2
if you can still stand up

O

oibmxpunx

when hurt... pee post #3
lol

R

rocket

when hurt... pee post #4
Actually that is the most weird thing i have ever herd. i never had to piss after getting hurt or it feeling better. maybe with some, but not me.

Sounds more like when when your drunk....best piss ever! :prost:

E

evanc

when hurt... pee post #5
What the hell are you talking about?

F

FOL

when hurt... pee post #6
LOL how funny....

anyway, don't pee for a day or maybe even 2 or soemthing between, if you then go and pee, THAT feels relaxing :p

T

traildemon

when hurt... pee post #7
haha thanks for the tip, but how do you open up your zipper, or even worse buttons when you just broke your arm or wrist. Or what is someone bailed in midair, slammed his shoulder, should he just piss in his pant right there on the floor?? If so, the next biker will slip, crash and piss, it would be like a vicious circle, haha

M

Mr_Shrapnel

when hurt... pee post #8
natural selection my arse!...or penis as the case my be....

C

casperh

when hurt... pee post #9
dont stick it up your arse.. that you have an arse is thanks to natural selection, and that yourchildrne are going to have an arse is because of natural selection 8O

S

sentaafEQpovar

when hurt... pee post #10
**** im not talking about pain like breaking your skull open, im talking about maybe you flipped over your bars or looped out of a landing and fell hard on yojur ass.... u know the falls where it takes u about 5-20 seconds to stand up if u get up asap... then go over to a corner and let out a little piss... try it, it makes your body feel more relaxed

M

Mr_Shrapnel

when hurt... pee post #11
natural selection........the concept, should be used in fiction, nothing more. I owe nothing to natural section in fact, if anything the concept...theory.... of natural selection owes me something, that is precious time, which I have used up discussing, one of the most preposterous things ever conceived.

S

sentaafEQpovar

when hurt... pee post #12
natural selection? hmmm lets see how it doesnt work?
sum1 has a mutation in thier genes that can be passed on, lets say the mutation is no jizz, but becuase of natural selection, they wont be able to give birth to pass on those genes to thier offspring

lets see, sumone has a mutation to thier genes where they are born immune to cancer... so they have a high chance of living becuase cancer is not one of the things that can kill them... they end up passing on those genes, and like the ppl with that gene have lets say a 2% higher chance of living than another person becuase they dont have cancer as a health risk

ok, lets say sum1 is born with a huge **** they got from genetics.... ladies like bvig ****s? id unno, id guess, well he passes on those genes to his kids, and becuase they have bigger ****s, they are more likely to get laid than a normal guy, thus for every 100 non large ****s, and every 100 large ****s, and theres lets say 198 women, 100 of the large **** guys will get the chicks pregnuant and like 98 small ****s will get the chicks pregnuant and over time more ppl will be likely to have large ****s

M

Mr_Shrapnel

when hurt... pee post #13
deary me, you silly silly boy, you really are confused are you not? all of the things you have just mentioned are hereditary, and offcourse are true to an extent.....

You see, natural selection is more often than not taken to an extreme eg, horses now have hoofs due to the fact that their toes became callous due to the amount of running they had to do from predators on harsh ground. This "supposably" resulted in there toes deforming into hoofs, and as such this was passed down onto their offspring, and the ones with these hardened hoofs survived due to their ability to escape from predators, thus breeding a new wave of horses with hoofs instead of toes. This is impossible, your genetic information does to change to such an extent that you life experience effects your genetic code, thus enabling it to be passed on to your children.
Not only that but a huge percentage of the time, any mutation which "could" be considered an advantage is not passed down onto the animals offspring. thus taking the possibility of a mutation being passed on to offspring, - and all other animals without this mutation dying - into the probability realms of zero.

S

sentaafEQpovar

when hurt... pee post #14
i dunno wtf i said all i know is that natural selection works

M

Mr_Shrapnel

when hurt... pee post #15
if you dont know what you said how can you say that natural selection works. sometimes you gota do a bit more reserch, and not just take what your teachers say to be the truth.

S

sentaafEQpovar

when hurt... pee post #16
im pretty surte text books wont show false science

M

Mr_Shrapnel

when hurt... pee post #17
they will show what is considered to be correct, IN the scientific community. the scientific community is built on theories, many of which are irrefutably correct, however some are just opinion, which is considered feasible, and thus gets taught, it does not mean that it is fact, there is just as much evidence (in fact a hell of a lot more) to disprove the theories of natural selection. natural selection is darwins basis for evolution, evolution is not a fact, it is a theory. and a very dubious one at that.

T

Trimix

when hurt... pee post #18
sentaafEQpovar said:
im pretty surte text books wont show false science
Don't count on the textbook being right, find out for yourself is always my motto, and I am NOT pissing on myself after wrecking!!!

That is borderline stupid.

E

evanc

when hurt... pee post #19
Mr_Shrapnel said:
they will show what is considered to be correct, IN the scientific community. the scientific community is built on theories, many of which are irrefutably correct, however some are just opinion, which is considered feasible, and thus gets taught, it does not mean that it is fact, there is just as much evidence (in fact a hell of a lot more) to disprove the theories of natural selection. natural selection is darwins basis for evolution, evolution is not a fact, it is a theory. and a very dubious one at that.
You guys are both stupid. There's no PROOF on either theory. That's why their theories. No one stood there and watched genes get passed on. No one watched God ctreate the world and then chill out on Sunday. You need to have a belief, but maintain an open mind to the other point of view. Blah.

C

casperh

when hurt... pee post #20
Trimix said:
I am NOT pissing on myself after wrecking!!!

That is borderline stupid.

yes it is

New Topics