wheels custom or stock?

• Discuss wheels custom or stock? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Should i get the Primo balance wheels or custom built ones? ...
Nick1297

Nick1297

wheels custom or stock? post #1
Should i get the Primo balance wheels or custom built ones?

Last edited:
Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

wheels custom or stock? post #2
if this is a front wheel then yea primo balance is good. i wouldnt get for rear. if you got money for custom, go custom, if not get stock wheels.

but id go with odyssey all the way!!

Gtking80

Gtking80

wheels custom or stock? post #3
yea a good set up is the oddy hazard hub to a hazard lite rim

B

band aid

wheels custom or stock? post #4
i now have a odyssey hazard cassette 06 laced to a 36h ribcage with mutiny 2b spokes...my next wheel is going to be a stock primo balance...i don't think i need $400+ CAD rear wheel :)

hale riders

hale riders

wheels custom or stock? post #5
well mine is a 7ka dt prolock nipples white primo spokes to profile mini blue 9t ti driver with ti axel and ti bolts with 36 spokes in a 4x pattern odyysey rim strip khe twiggy innertube and khe folding tire 1.90 park
ad a valve remover tool as my dust cap. built by me. saved up before xmas to buy it. it amazing. nothing like a good true rear wheel

hale riders

hale riders

wheels custom or stock? post #6
go custom if you can affor/ want a certain color schem on your bike.
stock ive got the profile mini with fly bikes rim and just changed the spokes / nipples to go with my bike good wheel

i put smile face stikers in the holes of the fly rim so you could not see them from the side. it looks good i think even tho you cant see them until you get on the bike

Mathias

Mathias

wheels custom or stock? post #7
I've got a Profile SS laced to a Hazard Lite with DT Champion spokes 36h. It's awesome.

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

wheels custom or stock? post #8
If you gonna go with stock wheels i would go with The Fit flow wheel set, There sun rims laced to hubs that a simular to oddesy,(same compnay that makes the oddesy hubs makes these ones) and there cassette and all oddesy after market stuff works with them

B

band aid

wheels custom or stock? post #9
i still vote PRIMO!!!

New Topics