wheel build teaser

• Discuss wheel build teaser in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; First step towards my new bike build. loosely laced up my new back wheel to see the color scheme, i think it looks good. proper rim in limited run... ...
M

macneil4130

wheel build teaser post #1
First step towards my new bike build. loosely laced up my new back wheel to see the color scheme, i think it looks good. proper rim in limited run color of gray, blue primo spokes with DT swiss brass black nipples, and LHD primo mix cassette hub. front is same rim and spokes/nipples with a macneil 14mm hub. let me know what you think.

Satay

Satay

wheel build teaser post #2
blues not my color but it looks good

spitzone

spitzone

wheel build teaser post #3
i agree with fitbikelover

organizedrage

organizedrage

wheel build teaser post #4
I love it!!! + rep

M

macneil4130

wheel build teaser post #5
thanks for the quick comments guys, heres the scheme for the whole bike.....the rest of the bike is going to be black, flat black 2008 united trinity frame, flat black volume genesis fork, all black components, blue tree spline drive, and those wheels....

bike ryder

bike ryder

wheel build teaser post #6
looks real good man, nice job

hunt3r

hunt3r

wheel build teaser post #7
thats cute

HobosRck

HobosRck

wheel build teaser post #8
It looks good but you should move it to the bike check section, cause your going to get flammed.
But it is sexxx.

Superbeast

Superbeast

wheel build teaser post #9
um honosRck, this would not belong in the bikecheck section. Actually i think this is the perfect section for it.
Also btw great looking rims, i personally love the blue black and gray

IB Street

IB Street

wheel build teaser post #10
Blendsation.

Nik182

Nik182

wheel build teaser post #11
same front hub and spokes as mine.

Q

Quen

wheel build teaser post #12