Whaz up

• Discuss Whaz up in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey dudes... just wanted so say hi, I am new to this board... lol, like u cant tell, but I have been BMXing since 12 and now I am almost 15. The most... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
S

Shinigami

Whaz up post #1
hey dudes... just wanted so say hi, I am new to this board... lol, like u cant tell, but I have been BMXing since 12 and now I am almost 15. The most that I can do now is a bar spin and a no footer. I am going to attemped at grinding, and I have a feeling my bike is going to turn to crap, lol. All well.... I need a new bike anyways.

G

Whaz up post #2
welcome... you happen to know destroyerbikes?

S

sentaafEQpovar

Whaz up post #3
have fun sir... this post almost made me piss myself, but then there was the letter h

S

Shinigami

Whaz up post #4
lol, Dude I have no clue what a destroyerbike is... fill me in on it or sumthin. Thx guys. And sentaafEQpovar why did this post almost mke u piss ur pants? lol

G

Whaz up post #5
he almost pised himself cause the thread titled "whaz up" its an inside joke with this kid named destroyerbikes

S

Shinigami

Whaz up post #6
lol ok

C

casperh

Whaz up post #7
nice to meet yah, pobey has been banned now :god?:

T

Tibro

Whaz up post #8
lol casper :p :D

anyway.. welcome to the board :) out of interest how high can you bunny hop? an how long did it take ya?

S

Shinigami

Whaz up post #9
I can bunnyhop about.... 1 or 1 1/2 feet. It took me about 2 or 3 days to learn how to bunnyhop.

New Topics