Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done

• Discuss Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was doin a box jump and crashed out and got trapped in my bike and i couldn't get up for 5mins ...
  • Tags bike jump
I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #1
I was doin a box jump and crashed out and got trapped in my bike and i couldn't get up for 5mins

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #2
In the Drink

Hey Props to anyone out there if they came off there bike and landed in a swimming pool or a pond or somthing like that!

F

FOL

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #3
I wasn't paying attention and looked at the miniramp while riding towards it.... I was hitting the ramp before I knew it and without wanting and knowing at that time Iw as doing soem sort of curb endo, ending up in a painfull wrist...hence, I didn't know I was hitting someone heh..

And a week later I was riding and a skateboarding kid came just in front of me, he was like 3 feet away from me and I didn't think anything would happen, I made a small turn to the right (same direction eh came from) and I was looking to the side... Somehow he managed to fall and I rode over his skateboard while I was turning, damn that hurted....

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #4
:? Damn any way wats this about leon and chicken F*cking :?:

el nombre

el nombre

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #5
My mate decided it would be amusing to try and ride the smaller jumps sitting down. He rode straight into the back of the landing and went over the bars.

Another person that i used to ride with tried to show off to some little kids and did a wheelie. He landed with the bars turn, jack knifed (or however you spell it) and went over the front. He deserved it really

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #6
i was just playing around on my FREINDS bike, and i tried a tiny hip transfer on a pyramid, and i whipped the back end out, and i landed while the back end was in the middle of the whip. i fell on the slippery ramp and my elbow and side landed on the cement. i had an inch and 1/2 long scab on my elbow that reopened. there was quite a bit of blood!

S

stolen_rider

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #7
not so much a crash, but i slippped off the seat onto the top tube and got my stomach jammed in the gap between the front of the seat and the end of my sideways turned bars. :oops:
Id would post a photo, but im not gonna do it again for anyone

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #8
Just today i was goin for a box jump and theres a mini ramp befor it and this blader (my friend) didn't quite now how easy/hard it is to balance on the edge of the coping even though he said i could go anyhoo he slipped down the transition :eek: and almost into me but i turned out of the way and thinking it was all free sailing from then of My friend dicided to walk straight over the top of the box jump and he almost got nutered. Luky for him he grabbed my tire before it hit him :?

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #9
Just today i was goin for a box jump and theres a mini ramp befor it and this blader (my friend) didn't quite now how easy/hard it is to balance on the edge of the coping even though he said i could go anyhoo he slipped down the transition :eek: and almost into me but i turned out of the way and thinking it was all free sailing from then of My friend dicided to walk straight over the top of the box jump and he almost got nutered. Luky for him he grabbed my tire before it hit him :?

O

orangebeast91489

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #10
me and my friend were hauling ass thru a parking lot and i went thru 2 of those singe curb things that stop the cars and i didnt see the divider about 10 feet ahead of that and pulled up just in time to pinch flat then i fell over. another one is i clipped a mailbox while mobbin it and took out 2 of my friends behind me cause we were mobbin in the duck position

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #11
i was going fast once and for some reason i diceded to make a really tight 90 degree turn with one hand off (don't ask, i don't even know why) wat was worse was there was a road infront of me,...and a car on the road,...and it was moving,..quite fast. anyway i thought it wiser to crash into a bush than too spend the next day in hospital, except i did spend the next day coughing up leaves! :?

D

dot_calm

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #12
rode looking down,, crashed inot a parked car, and flew into my handle bars which bruise the shit ouuta my groin area and groin for 2 months, and the first thing i said when i crashed was " is the car ok?" and layed back down

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #13
dude...i guess the funniest crashes for me happen all the time...i bet these happen to you dudes too...where you just...fall off for no reason.

ah it rules.

M

Made

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #14
the other day i was just cruisin in the park and i was seein some girls play volleyball and my bike has pegs i wasnt payin attention and one of my pegs hit a bench and got hit in my lower area with my handle bars

M

MeatGrinder

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #15

Skidding through dirt and rocks on you forearm is fun, am I telling you... Like oh man. Fu*king women, I was watching some hot chick walk by as I hit the jump and well, you see the picture.

B

bruisedbob

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #16
Meat that is sweet! I had something similar way back in high school. I was bombing a hill on my skateboard and trying to change the tape in my walkman. I drifted off the sidewalk and hit grass, then hit cement then gravel then asphalt.

Last night I was trying some footjam endos on this small ledge. I had been able to stall a couple times but bailed out. The last time I went over the bars and the bike flipped over slamming the rear wheel into the small of my back. The impact sent me into a Pete Rose facefirst slide. Wish I had a camera.

renegade

renegade

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #17
ouch that would have hurt.

well for me it would be at this set of dirt jumps me and my friend made , there was this jump i aired it perfectly but when i was at the bottom of the landing my wheel pinched something my bike swerved and i flipped, this happend 3 times in 15minutes. last time i didnt get up i just sat there laughing.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #18
After a long day of riding, I came back to have my friends videotape me grinding rail. I was really tired so I was pretty squirrely goin up to the rail. I hopped up, got my front wheel on the other side of the rail, ejected from my bike, slid down the entire rail on my stomach, and landed on cold cement. It's a funny crash to see.

P

PoTsHoT

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #19
Iye said:
I was doin a box jump and crashed out and got trapped in my bike and i couldn't get up for 5mins
lol :D :D

I

Iye

Whats Your stupidest/Funniest Crash You've Done post #20
It would of been so funny if loads of people were watching that box jump coz i was desperately flayling about on the ground trying to get up and wat was so funny was i just couldn't!!!

New Topics