What's wrong with the new people?

• Discuss What's wrong with the new people? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Seriously, Every single newbie that comes to the board, just starts posting away. They don't take the time to read through some topics, get acquainted... ...
E

evanc

What's wrong with the new people? post #1
Seriously, Every single newbie that comes to the board, just starts posting away. They don't take the time to read through some topics, get acquainted with how the board is run, and they don't even read the 'Forum Rules' topic that is stickied in every forum. Just in the last 2 days alone I've told probably 8-10 people to use the search. Usually there is a thread identical to theirs like 3 posts down. Jesus, don't they learn? How hard can it be? Is it mandatory for new people to be iliterate and/or retarded? ****.

W

Wynex

What's wrong with the new people? post #2
mhm.. that's always the problem

V

VAS123

What's wrong with the new people? post #3
to be honest with u.....if people dont post on a forum..the forum will eventualy die...so eventhough people like myself are new and posting what seems to be dumb questions....i personaly post them after searching for a long time and if i want some fresh answers.....u dont have to answer unless u want to. let people be, u nutsack :wink:

I

infantry43RIDER

What's wrong with the new people? post #4
amazing that you know what that word means.

F

FOL

What's wrong with the new people? post #5
"hi I'm new what do I have to do?" is indeed pretty irritating. And I agree on most of your comments about that and dozen re-asked questions. But you are sometimes a bug yourself when it comes to whining about typing errors. Give us a break about that....if it is readable, it is good enough.

I

infantry43RIDER

What's wrong with the new people? post #6
yes because its not school.

but seeing evanc argue is funny.

E

evanc

What's wrong with the new people? post #7
Yeah, because I rock all their lame asses.

I

infantry43RIDER

What's wrong with the new people? post #8
yea yea 8)

S

-Shadow-

What's wrong with the new people? post #9
Hey guys!!! I'm new!!! I need to learn some great tricks real fast. Any ideas? Thanks for your cooperation.

E

evanc

What's wrong with the new people? post #10
Woah, I like this n00b already. He didn't start his own topic. *high-five*

E

Erin

What's wrong with the new people? post #11
evanc said:
Seriously, Every single newbie that comes to the board, just starts posting away. They don't take the time to read through some topics, get acquainted with how the board is run, and they don't even read the 'Forum Rules' topic that is stickied in every forum. Just in the last 2 days alone I've told probably 8-10 people to use the search. Usually there is a thread identical to theirs like 3 posts down. Jesus, don't they learn? How hard can it be? Is it mandatory for new people to be iliterate and/or retarded? f*ck.

sorry.

H

hartattack_199

What's wrong with the new people? post #12
Erin i think yer aight, say, whats yer ASL?

S

-Shadow-

What's wrong with the new people? post #13
evanc said:
Seriously, Every single newbie that comes to the board, just starts posting away. They don't take the time to read through some topics, get acquainted with how the board is run, and they don't even read the 'Forum Rules' topic that is stickied in every forum. Just in the last 2 days alone I've told probably 8-10 people to use the search. Usually there is a thread identical to theirs like 3 posts down. Jesus, don't they learn? How hard can it be? Is it mandatory for new people to be iliterate and/or retarded? f*ck.
Word. I might be a n00b to this forum, but people should use their eyes and mind a little bit more.

S

-Shadow-

What's wrong with the new people? post #14
Before you get any homoerotic fanties evanc, that ai'nt no ass lickin! :p

I

infantry43RIDER

What's wrong with the new people? post #15
aww.

E

evanc

What's wrong with the new people? post #16
-Shadow- said:
Before you get any homoerotic fanties evanc, that ai'nt no ass lickin! :p
Don't worry, no 'hard' feelings. HAR HAR HAR

E

Erin

What's wrong with the new people? post #17
hartattack_199 said:
Erin i think yer aight, say, whats yer ASL?
16/f/AZ- USA

E

evanc

What's wrong with the new people? post #18
Sweet. Man, all these girls are so chill. Yet all the ones that actually live near me are so annoying and retarded. Maybe it's the age? Let's hope.

E

Erin

What's wrong with the new people? post #19
How old are you?

same question goes for the rest of the people here.

R

rage2k3

What's wrong with the new people? post #20
i'm 16

New Topics