What's ur most painfull crash!!!

• Discuss What's ur most painfull crash!!! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Wright in whith your most painfull crashes/bails :?: and what hurts most! Here's 1 of mine Fallin of after a jump and whackin ur shins on ur... ...
  • Tags jump
I

Iye

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #1
Wright in whith your most painfull crashes/bails :?: and what hurts most!

Here's 1 of mine
Fallin of after a jump and whackin ur shins on ur pegs (it stings a bit!) :?

D

Devourment 138

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #2
getting hit by a car, and having 4 root canals, and two teeth ground down for a partial plate ancor, a my two front teeth (what was left of them) extracted......

I

infantry43RIDER

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #3
nothing that i can think of was really that painful.

but i guess my dislocated shoulder...attempted superman seat grab...back in the day when i was all into dirt jumping.

F

FOL

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #4
trackstand to boomerang went wrong and my knee hit the stem...which was sharp...

I

infantry43RIDER

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #5
yea those retarted sharp stems...

F

FT rider

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #6
it was on a handrail i had to do a gap over stairs to get onto it and my back peg hit the square end and i fell arm first onto my back onto the stairs and snapped my arm in 6 places and i was on my own so like i couldnt get help till some nice guy stopped so he could call me mum i was like layin there 4 ages b4 any one stopped =(

F

FOL

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #7
FT rider said:
it was on a handrail i had to do a gap over stairs to get onto it and my back peg hit the square end and i fell arm first onto my back onto the stairs and snapped my arm in 6 places and i was on my own so like i couldnt get help till some nice guy stopped so he could call me mum i was like layin there 4 ages b4 any one stopped =(
yeah the horror of riding alone :) you already recovered from it?

E

EPMD

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #8
FT rider said:
lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny man

ouch though :oops: id feel like a jackass lying there.. sry for laughing though but thats funny

S

sentaafEQpovar

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #9
back when i was real big noob hittinfg 1 foot jumps, i tried an x-up, but i guess i messed up, and didnt pull up or sumthign, so i rode strit into the gap, and the handlbars jabbed me in the stuomach cuase they wwas sodewauys

L

LuMpY

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #10
Slid my motorcycle on some sand around a corner going 45-50. Went through a ditch, slid about 100ft, dislocated my right knee, completely shattered my right kneecap(only have 1 now!), and got some road rash. Doc said it was a good thing I wasn't wearing a helmet because it could have snapped my neck.

On a bike..I hate landing on my shoulders or hips.

D

Devourment 138

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #11
I just remembered a couple good wipe outs...I was riding with these guys, and one of them had these stupid shoes for clip peddals or what ever, and I was making fun of him all night. When we would walk in to the quicky marts, it was like he had tap shoes on...we switched bikes, and were racing I was blasting on his indoor dome bike (10-12-15 speed indoor dome race bike with really skinny wheels and REALLY exspensive) we were racing down the road at night and going under the street lamps...well when ya go under these lamps your shadow goes from like 30 feet in front of you to behind you, so I thought the guy on the mountain bike was catching up to me cause I seen his shadow (but it was like 30 feet long). I was like "no way" I was allready going as fast as I thought I could go ...so I stood up and started REALLY cranking, and what do you know.....my foot slipped of the stupid ass clipless pedals shoes pedal deal...and I wiped out HARD...I roled, slid for like I swear to god 40 good feet, and got all caught up in this 2000 dollars piece of shit 20 pound bike, I got up and EVERY god damn arm, leg, knee, elbo, and hand was pizza...I got on my bike (which he was riding) and looked at him and his bike (it was a big ass pretzel the wheels were all mangled) and rode off as he was stranded...I went home put vasoline on every wound, took a pair of hemostats and had to pull the flesh on one of my knees up to cover the open wound and layed there for a long time.....yeah that sucked.

and about the same thing happend but on my bike..I was blasting down a brand new road that was freshly made with tar and rocks, I was standing up cranking, and my velcro brake cable strap came of, my crank arm caught the cable, turned my bars instantly, I wiped out and skinded all the way to a stop on one knee. the sound was horrible....

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #12
well, i dont know if it was the most painful but it was not too nice. when i first started riding, many moons ago, i went over to my local trails, there was a jump which i had not done before, it was not massive but you had to know how to take it well, i however, do not know how to take it well. i attacked it with way too much sped, hit the lip got shot it to the air several metres, and somehow started to back flip way past the landing, and from about 3-4 meters in the air landed straight ion my back, with tthe bike on top of me and continued to scrape allong the ground for about 3 metres, totally shreded my back. that was not too nice, but its allways bad when you brake a bone.

E

EPMD

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #13
Devourment 138 said:
and about the same thing happend but on my bike..I was blasting down a brand new road that was freshly made with tar and rocks, I was standing up cranking, and my velcro brake cable strap came of, my crank arm caught the cable, turned my bars instantly, I wiped out and skinded all the way to a stop on one knee. the sound was horrible....
ahah when a new rode was built around my house i hopped on my dirt bike and went over there and started tearing it up to shit.. it was a pretty dumb idea cause most of the tar got stuck in my wheels but it was worth it for wrecking the part of the road :D

...but i didnt crash

C

cpb rider

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #14
i was hit by car, came against inline skater playing street hockey, thwacked my face in to ground while doing hang5, hit my back in to ground after jump from stairs.

this is my mate's crash, he'd fallen from a ramp, hit his arm with a nail and gashed it. his sinews were cut. he'd an operation. his sinews were reconstucted and now he's still riding his bike even better than before accident.

[sorry for mistakes]

S

sentaafEQpovar

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #15
i posted mine, but i didnt read antything else in this thread cuase it might scare me away from trying things... :p

E

EPMD

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #16
sentaafEQpovar said:
i posted mine, but i didnt read antything else in this thread cuase it might scare me away from trying things... :p
wuss...

oh wait hes not gonna read it! oh well..

RuLe

RuLe

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #17
i endo a jump and flew forward and i was tottaly fine but not even a sec later the bikes back tire hit me in the head and i passed out

T

Trimix

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #18
So far....?

Over the bars, from about 5 feet up.......belly flop on the concrete, with the bike tangled in my legs. Hyperextended something in my chest that made me see stars everytime I coughed for 3-weeks!!!!

R

rideKINKbmx

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #19
hmm.. lemme think.. ah, yes. my most painful, but favorite..

it was quite a while ago. first time i tried a flatland tailwhip.. back when i was quite the youngling.. i learned it from my brother, who i saw him doing it, so i said 'whoa, i have to do that' and i didn't even know that it was so simple.. so i was riding at quite a fast pace (Stupid, really.) and i jammed my foot in the forks. -wrong foot. i didn't have my right foot on the left side, and instead, jammed in on the right side. no idea how i thought i was going to work that out. i stopped so fast, i flipped over my bike, with my foot still in the fork (haha big shoes weren't the greatest) right on my head, broke my wrist, ankle, and two fingers. my face was all bloodied up, and so was my stomach. i thought that was pretty cool. tons of flowers at the hospital.. pity they all died.. pity, pity..

F

federal_rider12

What's ur most painfull crash!!! post #20
i got 4

racin down a hill i passed my friend and came into a 90 degree turn and at 45mph i couldnt turn brakes didnt work so i slide across the rode and hit a tree with my head flew 20ft from my bike(which didnt even get a scratch) and 2 mins later woke up b/c red ants were bittin me and had to search for my shoes hat and glasses

hit a double backwards, which my friends made to only hit one way! idiots, and launched the thing flew 10ft into the air landed on the side of a hill and popped off my bike b/c my knees buckled and acted like springs and threw me off and i couldnt ride b/c my knees were screwed up

havin a contest with my friends with who could get the highest and farthest off a dirt jump i went full speed at the thing and got massive air and distance and when i landed my bars went straight to my tire got my stem to my gut i slipped off the pedals nutted myself and rode into a pine tree i couldnt breathe or move but 10mins later i could actually walk home and fix my bike, but at least my nuts let me land the jump and run into the tree

ridin at nite testin some new parts we ride in back of an arby's and see a new parkin lot with a nice gap so i go to try it and everythin went well till i find out my front tire is fallin forward b/c of a guide line that was 3ft high but before i could react i flip over bruised my hip cut my knee on the stem bashed my shin on the bars and got road rash on my arms but that wasnt it the bike decided to flip over too and the peg gashed my knee down to my shin and the bars went into my gut and the pedal came around and put 5 even slices in my side but after layin on the ground for a while i decided i had to ride since we were only 20mins into our ride
i got many more, like pedal gashes but those r everyday things so they dont count as the worst

New Topics