Whats the point?

• Discuss Whats the point? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Whats the point of going breakless?...it limits your tricks i mean if i want to do a breakess trick i dont pull the damn lever. i guess its a fad but... ...
  • Tags fufanu
S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #1
Whats the point of going breakless?...it limits your tricks i mean if i want to do a breakess trick i dont pull the damn lever. i guess its a fad but still theres no point. and for those of you you say it saves weight...thats crap too cuae if you cared that much about weight you would'nt eat all thoes cheeseburgers from micky ds.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #2
uh *slap*

E

EPMD

Whats the point? post #3
well ppl dont like brakes and dont wanna deal with the problems, like lets say they brake the cord a lot and they dont want to keep fixing it... if you go brakeless you will get better balance when doing certain tricks.. abubacas, fufanos

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #4
yea it doesn't limit shit.

S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #5
better balance? yea right i can do fufanu easly and i never have problems with my break and neather does anyone i know.

E

EPMD

Whats the point? post #6
abubacas with no brakes?

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #7
i can.
i can also fufanu without them.
i never said i had problems with them...well i will now...i hate messing with them so i took them off.
shut up...who cares if people don't ride with brakes on?
im not making fun of you because you ride with them.

shit i forgot you are too hardcore to take them off... :roll:

S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #8
how would no breaks help w/abubacas i seem to be able to do them fine.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #9
no one said brakeless did help..its harder actually but it can be done.
holy shit.

S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #10
o wait no ppl take them off to look hardcore....thats the main reason they do cause all that "they break and mess up" is shit and u know it.

S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #11
EPMD said:
if you go brakeless you will get better balance when doing certain tricks.. abubacas, fufanos
he did.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #12
uh yea...i don't think im "hardcore"
people who call themselves hardcore are *** and should die.
there isn't anything "hardcore" about riding without brakes.
its just a style..deal with it and go ride.

E

EPMD

Whats the point? post #13
i ride with brakes and i can fufanos better without them... i just started trying stuff without brakes to get better balance or just try it for the hell of it

S

Snafu_06

Whats the point? post #14
i just got back from riding a nice ass spot thanx you....wait i still didnt get a good reason to go breakless?

E

EPMD

Whats the point? post #15
you dont ****ing hafta its your damn choice you can if you perfear to and if you ride better like that or just dont want to deal with brakes

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #16
Snafu_06 said:
i just got back from riding a nice ass spot thanx you....wait i still didnt get a good reason to go breakless?
you don't need a "reason"
there is NO reason.
we want to because we want to.
*tear*?

G

Whats the point? post #17
brake or break?

somewhere someone posted how brackless makes you less of a pussy and forces you to do shit instead of backing out

brakeless is sorta good on trails but is almost a must for skateparks cause a nub fruitscooter with a trenchcoat might pop out in front of you

brakes are also good cause you can abbubaca and shit

S

Stupid

Whats the point? post #18
ok i am brakeless rider here is why i ride brakeless i use to rock brakes and when the cable would snap i would have to buy a new 1 which didnt bother me and 1 day my cable snaped so i bought a new 1 put it on pressed my brakes and my brake lever snaped ever since then i been brakeless it is easyer to put on a back wheel without brakes and how can u say u r limited to tricks name 1 trick u can do with brakes that u cant without brakes and dont say fufanus and abubacas cause u can put your back foot in the tire to do them with no brakes just harder to do so every trick is possible without brakes just harder to learn

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Whats the point? post #19
infantry43RIDER said:
uh yea...i don't think im "hardcore"
people who call themselves hardcore are *** and should die.
there isn't anything "hardcore" about riding without brakes.
its just a style..deal with it and go ride.
I notice you have been wishing death on many people. Thats cool i guess.

I just got a 20.6 black Pantera frame from Albes on Monday. I realized that i couldn't run a gyro because of the bell headtube so i bought a linear cable instead. When i got home and assembled the whole frame minus the brakes, I realized I didn't have a straddle cable. I was going to Focus Skatepark www.focussk8.com (Catfish and Mat Sparks are comin up to ride there Friday) the next night so I figured I would ride brakeless for a while until I got my hands on a staddle cable. Riding the skatepark was pretty crazy trying to do the same lines i usually do. I forgot why i posted this. I knew I had something to wrap it up with but i just forgot. Oh well.

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats the point? post #20
i think i got your point. 8)

New Topics