whats the best front tire?

• Discuss whats the best front tire? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i need a new front tire nd i need one fast that has a reasonable price and great grip. i need to kno whic 1 is the best ...
Smartiemart313

Smartiemart313

whats the best front tire? post #1
i need a new front tire nd i need one fast that has a reasonable price and great grip. i need to kno whic 1 is the best

Ride Stoned

Ride Stoned

whats the best front tire? post #2
let us know what kind of riding you do

fitbike61

fitbike61

whats the best front tire? post #3
i have a ruben 2.15 campillera for front and the grip gets the job done but if u do street with a lotta sharp turns then this tire will slide out a lot. this isnt my personal favorite tire and its a dirt designed tire so its not the smoothest roller around. not lightest either. the side nobs come to a stop pretty early so at that angle, it will lose grip and make u slide like ur riding on ice. havent had it for that long so i dont know about wear but it does feel really safe on landings. ide rate it a 7/10 cus it doesnt suit my style of riding.

mosca

mosca

whats the best front tire? post #4
KHE park if you ride park/street
KHE dirt if you ride dirt

Minitrix

Minitrix

whats the best front tire? post #5
KHE park if you ride park/street
KHE dirt if you ride dirt
I would totally agree with you, but he said reasonable price.

I say for street/park, Snafu Rimjob or Sterly, for dirt, Snafu Knobjob or Dirt Box.

hale riders

hale riders

whats the best front tire? post #6
mine is the best. i made it my self

O

OXtrls250

whats the best front tire? post #7
go with the oddy dirt path, i just got it the otha day and i love it, smooth and grippy as f*ck

R

ranny

whats the best front tire? post #8
i run a snafu dirt box on the front and knob job on the rear. dirt box is really good for dirt but can also be fast on the streets and doesnt slide out much. the knob job does tho.

D

dirkadirka

whats the best front tire? post #9
i want KHE so bad. so im gonig to save and get em

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

whats the best front tire? post #10
I just bought a shawdow undertone for my front, and that thing grips good, and dosn't slide out on sharp turns.
I'd recomend it.

D

diablo90

whats the best front tire? post #11
RUBEN TYRES ha u make me laugh they did not even last me 4 months

get a animal glh tyre or the shadow

2 great tyres.... ruben has good tyre for the ramps and stuff but it wears out to fast

Bowlesy

Bowlesy

whats the best front tire? post #12
I ride dirt and street and won't give up my Primo Dirt Monster.

lalo pro

lalo pro

whats the best front tire? post #13
fly ruben campillera!!

mosca

mosca

whats the best front tire? post #14
im in need of a new tyre too but our distrubitor is out of KHE's for another 4 weeks! ! ! dont think the tyre im running will last

New Topics