whats the best bike around 250$

• Discuss whats the best bike around 250$ in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im 13 (as of may 20) and am buying a bike with my money and my parents are helping. im about 5 ft and am about 85 pounds. im looking for a good... ...
J

julzbmx

whats the best bike around 250$ post #1
hey
im 13 (as of may 20) and am buying a bike with my money and my parents are helping. im about 5 ft and am about 85 pounds. im looking for a good complete bike. i do mainly street and park. i want a LIGHT bike. i was looking at some eastern bikes. are they anygood?

samcoolguy

samcoolguy

whats the best bike around 250$ post #2
build ur own my man take some copper tube bend it add some wheels then u gots a bike if its not sturdy fill the tubes with cement and u have a bike

seanmcguire

seanmcguire

whats the best bike around 250$ post #4
^hey dumbass.... those are a bit over $250

NewS3

NewS3

whats the best bike around 250$ post #5
Did he say 250?

EDIT: My bad spaced out on the title

Last edited:
J

julzbmx

whats the best bike around 250$ post #6
actually im gona spend a bit more now

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

whats the best bike around 250$ post #7
the suggested bike of all time is the dk 6pack its a good bike if not id look into the eastern battery which also seems to be a common bike its got good parts and looks good if you go on a real website like danscomp.com staffbmx.com obmx.com empirebmx.com or albes.com (there are some more) but if you look at real sites like i listed most all of the bikes there are reliable some more than others

all i can recommend to you is to just spend a few hours before you look at bikes are read up on the different things about bikes or even just read the good beginner bmx sticky which covers alot of the things you want to look for in a bike

good luck

JasonBMX

JasonBMX

whats the best bike around 250$ post #9
since you said you're going to spend a bit more, check out the Fit AM, and some of the Eastern bikes, because they probably be better for your size.

Peter

Peter

whats the best bike around 250$ post #10
dk general lee... good starting bike

New Topics