What's everyone got against diamondback?

• Discuss What's everyone got against diamondback? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i got a diamond nitrus the other day because it doesn't cost a fortune, the specs dont look too bad, its 26 pounds. but wen i read all the forums ppl... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx
G

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #1
i got a diamond nitrus the other day because it doesn't cost a fortune, the specs dont look too bad, its 26 pounds.
but wen i read all the forums ppl say they are bad.
is it bad quality will it fall apart, do people just not like them or what?

I

ieatcrayons

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #2
my diamondback mr lucky's right dropout snapped right off cuz the didnt weld it on right.

G

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #3
its just a sterotype most of the time

usually ppl on these boards have nice bikes like FBM, S&M, t1, etc etc so when someone has a diamondback its like "omg shitty bike that costs 100$ oh no!"

diamondbacks are good i guess

E

EPMD

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #4
Pobey said:
its just a sterotype most of the time

usually ppl on these boards have nice bikes like FBM, S&M, t1, etc etc so when someone has a diamondback its like "omg shitty bike that costs 100$ oh no!"

diamondbacks are good i guess
true... but sometimes they are a shitty bike

R

ride888

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #5
a diamonback sherman, supposedly there top trail bike, got snapped in half on the frame, i saw it at the shop and he told me it was not a bad fall.

I

infantry43RIDER

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #6
it is just a stereotype...one that happens to be true.

T

traildemon

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #7
bruce chrisman used to ride for diamond back...oh well

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What's everyone got against diamondback? post #8
well for a start you have the whole Taiwan made with Taiwan materials thing, and also its not rider owned, meaning that the money your are giving diamondback is not going 100% back in to BMX, unlike rider owned companies like the ones mentioned above. also you cant guarantee that diamondback are going to be in BMX through the good and bad, if they think that they may be losing money, or if BMX is not profitable enough they will just pull out. they don't do it for the love.

New Topics