What's cool about learning....

• Discuss What's cool about learning.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Just a thought I was having, and I know a lot of you already know this....but THE coolest thing to me about riding, BMX, learning tricks.....and... ...
  • Tags jump
T

Trimix

What's cool about learning.... post #1
Just a thought I was having, and I know a lot of you already know this....but THE coolest thing to me about riding, BMX, learning tricks.....and watching OTHERS learn....is we are all so different. Example: 1 guy can manual like a mo fo, or has great fakie tricks....the next guy can't even jump, but can do footjam/nosepicks....me for instance, can do tables and 50/50 stalls....and progressing on my peg stalls, tailwhips (flatland)...etc what I am saying is that EVERYONE progresses differently, sees different lines, beleives in different tricks they can do, and so they develop skills based on THEMSELVES.

No matter how hard you try and CANNOT tell someone how to do a trick, they have to just feel it and want to do it, and what trick that is is Sooooo different for every rider. I just think that is soooo cool.

I know I am a friggin genius right? lol

R

ridesavolume

What's cool about learning.... post #2
I know I am a friggin genius right? lol
you could say that yeah lol , i guess everybody's different eh , like my freind dan who rides can consistntly air 5-6 ft on pretty much any ramp big enough , but cant jump for sh*t , wheres i can jump fine , but can stall on ramps .

o matter how hard you try and CANNOT tell someone how to do a trick,
too true . what annoys me though is how people think theyre better than everyone because they can do a few big tricks , id rather see style over tricks anyday imho.

New Topics