Whats better to ride...

• Discuss Whats better to ride... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [color=red][/color]ok, whats better to ride in terms on confortablilty (is that a word???) (hell, it is now) for some that might be a box jump for... ...
  • Tags 180 jump
D

Disturbed1

Whats better to ride... post #1
ok, whats better to ride in terms on confortablilty (is that a word???) (hell, it is now) for some that might be a box jump for others that might be a sidewalk ledge even whats the funnest to ride on... there thats better whats the funnest and most confortablist (still not a word) thing to ride... and to those confused this post means nothin if u are lookin for some meaning u might check the trick tips section or something because this post is... well... just a post...

S

sentaafEQpovar

Whats better to ride... post #2
u mean whats like easiest to do tricks off of, or whats funnest to play around on?

id say like a small transition that u can usually carve a small jump into at a psrk or sumthing sumthing, those are always easist to do trick off of, they = cool

E

EPMD

Whats better to ride... post #3
Id want a spine.. theres so many things you can do with it

O

oibmxpunx

Whats better to ride... post #4
a 1/4 pipe with a huge deck

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Whats better to ride... post #5
I can ride anything and still have fun. Take your average curb for example. There's just so much little stuff like peg bonk, 180 off or up a curb, manual to 180, 360 tiretap to peg bonk, turndowns, crankflips, opposite, switch footed, I could keep going on.

A nice marble ledge or rail would do it for me for street.

I could ride a 1/4 with a nice transition all day.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Whats better to ride... post #6
oh u mean like sumthing big? id have to say a nic wide steep box... a spine is quite tempting too though

E

Enkhi

Whats better to ride... post #7
Vert - you just keep on hitting the walls till you collapse from exaustion, or a crash.....or trails in a circle so you can flow all day long with just the pump keeping you going

E

EasternBMX

Whats better to ride... post #8
trampolines

I

infantry43RIDER

Whats better to ride... post #9
hell yes.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Whats better to ride... post #10
Enkhi said:
trails in a circle so you can flow all day long with just the pump keeping you going
that would make me piss myself

D

Disturbed1

Whats better to ride... post #11
fenixbykeco said:
I can ride anything and still have fun. Take your average curb for example. There's just so much little stuff like peg bonk, 180 off or up a curb, manual to 180, 360 tiretap to peg bonk, turndowns, crankflips, opposite, switch footed, I could keep going on.

just a ??? are u like dave mirra's son or do u just think u are... i mean thats alot of shit to brag about... but if ur for real than damn i would love to ride wit u some time... i just dont like these fakes on here that put things on here that they see on a video game and they say they can do it, but im sure ur all real aint ya

D

Devourment 138

Whats better to ride... post #12
Disturbed1 said:
fenixbykeco said:

just a ??? are u like dave mirra's son or do u just think u are... i mean thats alot of shit to brag about... but if ur for real than damn i would love to ride wit u some time... i just dont like these fakes on here that put things on here that they see on a video game and they say they can do it, but im sure ur all real aint ya

D

Devourment 138

Whats better to ride... post #13
Disturbed1 said:
fenixbykeco said:

x2

G

Whats better to ride... post #14
sentaafEQpovar said:
that would make me piss myself
i think that would be imposiblle though

does sound hella nice though

problem i see with that is you would be going faster and faster so you would like overclear and die sooner or leater

F

forestofdeanbmx

Whats better to ride... post #15
"i think that would be imposiblle though "
it's been done, road fools four? they went to some trails with that... you had to jump in from another line, then there were two sets going in opposite directions, and 180 berms connecting them. and chertsey (trails here in uk) has a circle of little jumps and berms etc that you can do laps on.
you lose speed through friction and stuff so if it's on flat ground it works out just right to keep going.

"just a ??? are u like dave mirra's son or do u just think u are... i mean thats alot of shit to brag about... but if ur for real than damn i would love to ride wit u some time... i just dont like these fakes on here that put things on here that they see on a video game and they say they can do it, but im sure ur all real aint ya"
??? whats so video game about peg bonking a kerb? not dissing the guy that posted it in the first place, but they sound like fun tricks, not exactly rediculous stuff. there's a hella hella lot more if you were dave mirra. calling him a faker cos he said he could crankflip off a kerb seems pretty dumb.

C

casperh

Whats better to ride... post #16
i like flatlanding on a piece of flat land :wink:

F

federal_rider12

Whats better to ride... post #17
id say spine and gaps(i luv gaps), or just ne street

G

Whats better to ride... post #18
a transfer i luv to have a transfer

C