What you guys do exept bmx?

• Discuss What you guys do exept bmx? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; hey what's up guys, hey what are doing exept bmx, for me, I play paintball, it's fun, but paintball kicka$$! bmx totally rules! But I like to play... ...
  • Tags bmx
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SICK_BOMB

What you guys do exept bmx? post #1
hey what's up guys, hey what are doing exept bmx, for me, I play paintball, it's fun, but paintball kicka$$! bmx totally rules! But I like to play paintball too, but it's very expensive damn! 8O , but it's awesome to shoot someone on the head! nah...! I'm joking, I won't to that, but still fun to shoot someone somewhere else! :twisted:

D

duffboygrim

What you guys do exept bmx? post #2
I'm into car audio, football (soccer) and DIY.

T

Timon

What you guys do exept bmx? post #3
Baseball and Didgeridoo (the australian instrument, built from a tree [bad description but it should help some of you])

B

Bigboomer

What you guys do exept bmx? post #4
Other then BMXing ? Hmm... well, music, cars, and pot. Ya, I don't really care what I say on places, cause everyone knows most BMXers are stoners :)

D

Disrupter

What you guys do exept bmx? post #5
apart from BMXing, I play tennis. 2day I've been
playing for nearly 5 hours, so it sux !

M

Mister-Chucker

What you guys do exept bmx? post #6
I play Basketball, too..
Thats very cool... SO "And1 Mixtape" Style... :D

R

rage2k3

What you guys do exept bmx? post #7
man, I bmx alot. but when i'm not biking im reparing my bike.

Or im playing guitar.

R

Revenge

What you guys do exept bmx? post #8
i play basketball, sit in front of the pc and surf through the bmx-forum und i dance

E

EmptyMethod

What you guys do exept bmx? post #9
I like to shit.

H

hartattack_199

What you guys do exept bmx? post #10
Hockey
Motocross
Used to Paint ball like the dude said, phh, tooooo expensive, its not worth it when the gun keeps breakin down, but i Motocross, and play HOckey too.

I

imnotok

What you guys do exept bmx? post #11
Timon said:
Baseball and Didgeridoo (the australian instrument, built from a tree [bad description but it should help some of you])
its that instrument that make a farting sound and you have to blow a razzberrie in it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics