[Question] What would you give??

• Discuss What would you give?? in the Europe forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok, i'm not going to sell my bike, but lately i've found i have no time to do alot of biking at all.. I work 3 days a week 9-5, i go to college 3 days... ...
SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #1
Ok, i'm not going to sell my bike, but lately i've found i have no time to do alot of biking at all.. I work 3 days a week 9-5, i go to college 3 days a week 9-5 so i only have 1 day where i can relax and do whatever i want.. I'm saving over £50 a week towards a car/lessons/insurance for when i can finally get a car(few months hopefully)
Plus i have a girlfriend to tend to.. so sunday is the only day i can be with her alot..

So my question is how much would you give for my bike? I know it's nothing special as such but everything is in extremely good condition.. no joke. I keep good care and wash my bike regularly/de-grease regrease etc monthly.

Thanks!

Frame: 2Hip Soul - Originally turquoise, Powdercoated flat black!
Fork: Wethepeople Helium 25 - Flat black!
Bars: 2Hip Wack bars! - Black
Stem: Wethepeople Supreme Stem - Orange!
Grips: ODI Longnecks!
Barends: Wethepeople drop bar ends - White!
Seatpost Clamp: Wethepeople supreme - Orange!
Seatpost: 2Hip Pivotal post - Black!
Seat: Federal slim pivotal - Black/White Logo!
Cranks: Wethepeople Royals - Black!
Bottom Bracket: Wethepeople Mid 19mm!
Sprocket: Wethepeople Supreme 30T - Orange!
Chain: KMC 510 (Soon to be Eastern Bondage 1/2 link!)
Front Tire: Maxxis M-Tread!
Front Wheel: Hub - Joytech 36h
Rim- Kinlin. Came on stock.
Spokes - UCP
Rear Tire: KHE Mac 2 Folding Street!
Rear Wheel:
Hub - Jotech 12t Casette
Rim - Kinlin. Came on stock.
Spokes - UCP
Pegs: Demolition!
Pedals: Primo Super Tenderizers

I've got 2 brand new Ody Hazard rims 36h waiting to be laced to some hubs of my choice aswell..

2008HaroF3

2008HaroF3

What would you give?? post #2
id give you a tenner,cso thats all i got in my wallet,that is one nice mofo

how much have you spent on the bike all together,then half it,thats usually a reaasonable price

Elliott

Elliott

What would you give?? post #3
i would say 250-300 quid at least?

SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #4
id give you a tenner,cso thats all i got in my wallet,that is one nice mofo

how much have you spent on the bike all together,then half it,thats usually a reaasonable price
Ermm, well i got most of the parts that arn't stock at trade price..

But i think at retail price it's around £300-£350.

Altogether i calculated around £600..

2008HaroF3

2008HaroF3

What would you give?? post #5
price it all up and half it,but like elliot said around £250-300 atleast

Cru

Cru

What would you give?? post #6
man i fookin love your bike id pay £300 for sure.you should put it on ebay and see what it gets-you dont have to accept the closing offer but its a wide audience so itll do well i reckon.

Jak94

Jak94

What would you give?? post #7
ide take ur front wheel :]

Paul1311

Paul1311

What would you give?? post #8
haha jack, ur so desperate for a wheel :p , cant you ride with the bent axle lol?

im desperate for a rear wheel , i cant ride!

B

ben

What would you give?? post #9
I'm in your exact situation, girl work college car, but dont sell you'll regret it

whipitrnd

whipitrnd

What would you give?? post #10
you would probley get about 350-400
if you split it i wud buy ur pivotal seatpost and forks probley

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

What would you give?? post #11
U&me@6 - WTF!

I work all the hours god sends (8-5, 8-9, 9-7), etc until the work is done 5 days a week, I have a house, 2 cars, a wife, a kid and another on the way. I have to visit about 50 in laws each week-end, do the shopping, clean the house, wash the cars, do my company accounts / TAX, I pay the bills, ride Mini MX, etc etc etc

But I still FIND the time to ride. I many cases its once or twice a week, 2 hrs Friday night, maybe 1 or 2 hrs on a Sat or Sun... I squeeze it in some how.

BMX is not an optional extra for me that I can just get rid off. I need BMX, and at my age (36) its the one thing that keeps me from turning into my neighbours (2.4 children, fattening round the middle and getting excited over a new Chardonay thats landed on the shelves of Morrisons).

So, sell if you think ist what you need to do, but I say FIND THE TIME, I have, its not much but its riding none-the-less.

:)

Elliott

Elliott

What would you give?? post #12
sixdegrees is right
and six
could you pm me about the adaptors?

Tomsimple

Tomsimple

Member of the month
What would you give?? post #13
if you do sell and want to split il buy those forks off you. or if you want we could do a trade for my sunday mornings (the first ones) and il include some cash too

fit bike co

fit bike co

What would you give?? post #14
£400 at least, that thing is nice!

SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #15
Offer me, i actually want to sell my wheels.. As i'm getting some new ones so i need to sell the wheels to get cash for the hubs haha!

SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #16
U&me@6 - WTF!

I work all the hours god sends (8-5, 8-9, 9-7), etc until the work is done 5 days a week, I have a house, 2 cars, a wife, a kid and another on the way. I have to visit about 50 in laws each week-end, do the shopping, clean the house, wash the cars, do my company accounts / TAX, I pay the bills, ride Mini MX, etc etc etc

But I still FIND the time to ride. I many cases its once or twice a week, 2 hrs Friday night, maybe 1 or 2 hrs on a Sat or Sun... I squeeze it in some how.

BMX is not an optional extra for me that I can just get rid off. I need BMX, and at my age (36) its the one thing that keeps me from turning into my neighbours (2.4 children, fattening round the middle and getting excited over a new Chardonay thats landed on the shelves of Morrisons).

So, sell if you think ist what you need to do, but I say FIND THE TIME, I have, its not much but its riding none-the-less.

:)

Cheers man, like i said i don't want to sell it. Just.. Atm i find no other option.. I'm not good at biking.. Im goofy so i find stuff really difficult.. And with college just starting i'm trying to concentrate on that, as it'll set me for life.

SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #17
I'm in your exact situation, girl work college car, but dont sell you'll regret it
What my mate said.. I know i would regret it but then i thought well later on if i'm still interested i can buy another bike and do it up.. i do work in a bike shop so i'll get stuff hella cheaper.

Paul1311

Paul1311

What would you give?? post #18
you decided if youre selling yet :)?

SnK

SnK

What would you give?? post #19
No, after today of riding i'm not going to sell.. I was just bored of it, and depressed. But today i feel all good after a days riding.
Just gonna buy some new parts :) haha. Selling my wheels though.. and stem.. and possibly forks.

PY

PY

What would you give?? post #20
Go somewhere new, it's what i did. It makes you love riding and riding with new people always gets me pumped.

New Topics