What would you do if you bike got stolen??

• Discuss What would you do if you bike got stolen?? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what would you do if you bike got stolen, would you cry like a bitch or would you get your friends to get you a new bike..hahaha you probably have no... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
V

Van_Homan

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #1
what would you do if you bike got stolen, would you cry like a bitch or would you get your friends to get you a new bike..hahaha you probably have no friends that wud do that.

R

Red One

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #2
i had a trek tr-10 for about 2 weeks, then it got stolen from work

but everyone pitched in and gave me $200 towards a new one

the thing that sucks is that i live in a small town, and theres only like 2 bike shops, and they each only sell about 4 different bmx bikes, so everyone is riding trek tr-10s............but if i ever see mine (mine had a few scratches in a specific spot) then i would just lose it on whoever was riding it

415fsxrules

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #3
i would find a way of tracking the person and then i would beat the living piss out of him.

I

infantry43RIDER

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #4
yup exactly 8)

when i raced like 4 years ago i had a standard 250 that got stolen...yea i found out where the kid lived (he stole it right from the track) and i punched him and walked out....thats like the only time i have done something like that cause im not a big hardass like van :roll:

D

darkd3vil

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #5
dont know what i would do but if i found the kid riding it id prolly bash his head in with a peg

L

leon_luxton

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #6
i would seach for it day and night then find the pearson and smash him up!!!! :twisted: :evil:

M

MetalBikez

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #7
Hmm..I'd probably ne really sad, and sortof freak out. It took me ALOT of money to get where Im at with it!

We never really have stolen bikes from here at all.

I thougth mine was stolen once, but it ended up being I forgot I moved it :roll: :lol:

L

leon_luxton

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #8
alot of bikes get stollen where i live so i always keep an eye on mine 8O

E

evanc

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #9
I'd ****ing get all panicky and then sit down and cry. Then if I found the person, I'd either take them to the cops or get them to hit me first and beat them down.

B

Blah

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #10
If it was from my house, it would be insured so I would just collect the money and buy a new bike.

If it was away from my house, first I would report it to the police by giving them the serial number (they actually DO stuff, but they are a few towns away), and after that search around for it. If I found it, I would probably just run them down, hold them some way and tell them to give my bike back. If they refused, then I would fight.

If neither of those worked... bah, I wouldn't know what to do.

Thank god bike steals only happen every so often that I don't really have to worry. We have like a history of 2 in my town, and both of the kids just misplaced it. :lol:

P

Parma John

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #11
i had my bike stolen once before and the person who stole it left there bike lying there(a peice of shit NEXT) and no exaggeration the thing fell apart while i was riding it. I had chased the kid for about a mile when it broke and i couldnt chase him anymore i just sat there on the side of the road and started cryin. luckily my freind knew who the kid was(i was visiting my aunt in a different state) and the cops had my bike back within the hour.
i got my bike back and that peice of trash got his bike broke. :D :D

T

The Worst

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #12
Lol Every bike I have onwed has been stoled......if ANYONE touches my GT I would probably send them to the hospital.....or grave!
:bmx_rulez:

I

infantry43RIDER

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #13
who would touch your gt :?:

C

Cosmic Girl

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #14
if i found my bike stolen i would cry soo much and i would look around and then remember i put it near a tree or sumthing. but if someone actually DID steal my bike i would hunt them down and make sure their life hell and their childrens life hell and their childrens childrens life hell etc and then they would learn not to mess with me ever again

T

The Worst

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #15
infantry43RIDER said:
who would touch your gt :?:
I dunno EVERYONE. I live in a VERY small town where there may be 3 otehr BMXers besides me and my bike is baby blue......ahhhh baby blue, why are you broken......and this really makes people want it.......my own brother was tempted to steal it :p

415fsxrules

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #16
How small of a town are you talking about tho???? i live in a very small town i think 30000 people and bikes are stolen every day.

G

gt_thumps

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #17
i would beat the kid down. or just make a friend :lol:

T

The Worst

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #18
I live on the outskirts of a small city like in the countri so not much people around here steal bikes.....they are mostly all retired

K

Kaps

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #19
teh...same thing happened to my cousin...this kid stole his redline and then 4 years later he found him and kicked his ass...but same here i'de kick anyones ass who even took my haro...for ****s sake its my bike. theres this kid (pussy) he said he was gonna steal my bike and i already kicked his ass...and if he knew anything about my bike by just lookin at it...i have no breaks.im missing one of my bearings so my head is all wobbly. my seat is shit along with my grips...but hey lil kids wanna act tuff...they get the shit kicked outta em.

E

evanc

What would you do if you bike got stolen?? post #20
My friend's chain pops off every full rotation of the cranks. Someone once tried to take off with it once, got about 4 feet, chain flew off and he smashed his knee on the stem. Luckily he didn't know you can only take 1/4-1/8 cranks with it. Hah.

New Topics