WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP....

• Discuss WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; FOR A FLATLAND BIKE WITH ONLY SPENDING NO MORE THEN 450 ...
  • Tags bike flatland
K

kaliflatlandfreak

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #1
FOR A FLATLAND BIKE WITH ONLY SPENDING NO MORE THEN 450

Poseidon

Poseidon

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #2

YOU COULD HAVE ONLY MADE ONE THREAD, DICKHEAD.

no, really..don't make two threads, when you can ask both questions in one, i'll let evan school you on the search function...
and i'll tell you..to look up different bikes in your price range, and compare the specs.

E

evanc

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #3
Alright dude, listen up. See this little button at the top of your screen that looks like this:
, except with a blue background? Almost ever day, or at least every 2 days we get some little kids coming on here and asking for bike recommendation. That little button remembers all those topics, and if you prompt it right, it just may give you an answer. Now, before I decapitate you, go read the forum rules stickied at the top of this forum.

K

kaliflatlandfreak

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #4
well i apologize

i just registered yesterday but i didnt deserve the rudeness i just asked a question, i wasn't rude to you

Poseidon

Poseidon

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #5

Because your question wasnt directed towards us, and I gave you decent advice.

K

kaliflatlandfreak

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #6
yes but dickhead part wasnt needed

I

infantry43RIDER

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #7
i thought it was funny though.

get a fly micromachine.

E

evanc

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #8
Re: well i apologize

kaliflatlandfreak said:
i just registered yesterday but i didnt deserve the rudeness i just asked a question, i wasn't rude to you
See, that's where you're wrong. You did. You didn't read the rules when you signed up, nor the Forum Rules thread. Oh, and look in the upper left hand corner of your keyboard. There's and 'ESC' key, and below the the '`/~' key. Go farther down, there should be 'Tab', then 'Caps Lock' and finally, the 'Shift' key. Hit that key when before you type the letter 'i' when referring to yourself.

I

infantry43RIDER

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #9
awesome...just awesome..I was waiting for an arugment for awhile... 8) :lol:

K

kaliflatlandfreak

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #10
aight dude u can be a dick i really dont care it dont bother me and i thought about the second post awhile after the first one so i apologize

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
i thought it was funny though.

get a fly micromachine.
here here, get a micromachine and read the forums alot more carefully

I

infantry43RIDER

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SETUP.... post #12
i dont' even ride flat...but i have this attraction to the micromachine...

New Topics