What Up

• Discuss What Up in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey all thanks for looking here! I have been out of the BMX game for about 3 years, but I am coming back in full force. I am mostly interested in... ...
I

IFlipBMXBikes

What Up post #1
Hey all thanks for looking here! I have been out of the BMX game for about 3 years, but I am coming back in full force. I am mostly interested in riding street/park and am notorious for breaking bikes. I am going to buy one of these bikes:

1) Specialized Fuse IV - 2006 Model (it seems 2007 models were short in numbers this year?) - $800 Canada funds
2) Free Agent Crown Imperial - $900
3) MirraCo Blend LTD - $1200

I am really leaning toward the Fuse due to the price, and all 3 bikes are "industrial" haha, but I was wondering what other riders had for opinions. Any and all input is greatly appreciated, thanks.

B

backflipcrazy21

What Up post #2
i say get the free agent that is nice

MrChikoStick

MrChikoStick

What Up post #3
If I were you I would invest in the new Integral Bel-Air.

Comes with oodles of primo parts and that will leave you with enough money to upgrade parts to your personal liking.

Thats my opinion though.

B

backflipcrazy21

What Up post #4
ya that bel air is well worth the mony wit the nice parts

I

IFlipBMXBikes

What Up post #5
I bought the Specialized Fuse IV. My friend has the Integral and I rode it and I like the way the Fuse IV rides much more. I was going to buy the Crown Imperial but I decided against it.

B

backflipcrazy21

What Up post #6
well dont get if u dont like the ride even if it has good parts

New Topics