What Tricks???

• Discuss What Tricks??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have been BMXing for about 6 weeks, I am learning to Manual, Hop Higher, 180, Manual Barspin or whatever it's called, air a miniramp etc, but what... ...
fluorescent

fluorescent

What Tricks??? post #1
I have been BMXing for about 6 weeks, I am learning to Manual, Hop Higher, 180, Manual Barspin or whatever it's called, air a miniramp etc, but what other tricks can I try to get me better at riding? (and impress the ladies:wink::D)
Also how can I do all this stuff?

Cheers, Will

D

DocAvoido

What Tricks??? post #2
actually considering you've been riding only 6 weeks you've got your work cut out for you. all those are good tricks to practice and basically cover every base as far as learning basics, with the exception of grinding. so if your hop is high enough you should also try some grinds. feebles are the easiest imo. also try some rollbacks, just roll up to a wall, bonk your front wheel and pull back and try to carve out of it to turn around

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

What Tricks??? post #3
actually considering you've been riding only 6 weeks you've got your work cut out for you. all those are good tricks to practice and basically cover every base as far as learning basics, with the exception of grinding. so if your hop is high enough you should also try some grinds. feebles are the easiest imo. also try some rollbacks, just roll up to a wall, bonk your front wheel and pull back and try to carve out of it to turn around
yup what i did was i found a pretty shallow bank nothin too crazy steep and rolled up in then leaned back and you just back pedal then turn your bars and once you get to 90 degrees of turning so your sideways and about to fall over you tap the brake (or lock up the pedals if brakeless) and you should naturally just spin out of the rest of it

then you can lean to 180 then put em together and 180 then rollout of it if you wanna impress chicks learn alot more street moves cuz unless u invite some to come with you none will be at a park really or a mini.....

definatly pick up some pegs(make sure antispin) and throw em on the side that you normally kick out to learn feebles or double pegs on ledges then try your luck on rails then inclined rails and so on

the hott tricks now are tailwhips, barspins, turndowns,tabletops, grinds, and spins (and any combination of them is even better)....any one of thse tricks is easy to learn if you put your mind to it and some even have some previous tricks such as for tailwhips you can learn no footers first then try tailwhips and if you go all balls out and practice youll get it

Last edited:
Evan414PROPS

Evan414PROPS

What Tricks??? post #4
once ur comfortable 180ing a bank u should try a foot jam its a crowd pleaser where im from

fluorescent

fluorescent

What Tricks??? post #5
What is a footjam and a Feeble grind?

Pics?

New Topics