What Tricks?

• Discuss What Tricks? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have recently started doing some small doubles at a little dirt place and am looking to move on, i havent been trying bunnyhops and stuff for long... ...
  • Tags jump no footer one footer one hander tailwhip turndown
N

NiNo

What Tricks? post #1
I have recently started doing some small doubles at a little dirt place and am looking to move on, i havent been trying bunnyhops and stuff for long really and have only just got a bike i like (haro backtrail x1) though its a little small for me, anyway I can do X-Up/Down, I am just wondering what tricks to move on to first and how much airtime would be needed to do them

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What Tricks? post #2
well i always tell people to get their bunnyhops and manuals down really well otherwise they may regret it later, butmanily just practise flowing around as many things as possible getting a good style and build up confidence on as many things as poss, from sets of steps, to hips, jumpboxes, bla bla bla anything. dont get to caught up by learing tricks to much otherwise you will have a bad style and low confidence on various ramps and jumps etc.

but as far as tricks go: one handers, one footers, tucks, seat grabs, tables.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What Tricks? post #3
oh but more importatantly dont listen to what anyone says this is freestyle so do what you want, so in actual forget what i just said and do what you want....unless that is what you want to do offcourse...

F

federal_rider12

What Tricks? post #4
move onto nethin try what u want but id say not to go ontto a backflip :lol: just do nethin turndown unturndown can can no handers no footers seat grap crankflip rocket air tailwhip just do whatever u want to try and as of air it all depends on how quick u can do it-- my first trick was a tailwhip so i mean i went for what i wanted to do

New Topics