What tracks have you raced at?

• Discuss What tracks have you raced at? in the BMX Racing forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm in Long Island NY I've raced at Shoreham in the mid 80's, and back into this year i plan to hit some tracks in CT, upper NY, and NJ if i can... ...
D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #1
I'm in Long Island NY
I've raced at Shoreham in the mid 80's, and back into this year

i plan to hit some tracks in CT, upper NY, and NJ if i can work into the schedule

what tracks have you been at and liked or disliked?

Shoreham is pretty cool, now that i've spent some time on it. two months ago i was like... dammmmm so many bumps, hills, jumps, and turns
however it's been a great track for increasing physical fitness for me.
i am so bored and tired of the Gym routine now

The plans are to hit Falcon track in Meriden CT, and one of these friday nights hit the track in New Paltz NY.

H

haynesn12

What tracks have you raced at? post #2
shoreham ny ,meridan ct,bethel ct,trumbull ct,rye nh,wakefiled ma,bennigton vt,howell nj,egg harbor nj,loiuville kentukey, i missing a few from ohio and tennesse but i cant remember there names.... i wasnt a fan of meridans track except the big step-up on the secont straight i loved jumping that.

M

marks86

What tracks have you raced at? post #3
I run at Tricity thats it, but soon to be going to newpaltz

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #4
that must be cool to have been at various tracks
i wanted to go this weekend, but nephew can't so we will do it next weekend

H

haynesn12

What tracks have you raced at? post #5
yea i raced the nbl national circut so i went to as many as i could and it reseulted in a 10 number plate in novice and 13 in cruiser

bmxchick1

bmxchick1

What tracks have you raced at? post #6
ABA tracks...all over the country

S

sebikemotox90

What tracks have you raced at? post #7
my local track is new paltz, not anything special.

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #8
we are planning to hit new paltz june 8th

wild irish

wild irish

What tracks have you raced at? post #9
my daughter and i run nbl midwest circuit... evansville will test the metal of most sane people...the truly mental race it @ nite. springfield il is nice for pumping. cleves oh is awesome for flat out racing. columbus in doesnt get enouugh respect for all the work of their volunteers. morristown was fun,but tom needs to get some better dirt...nasty crash did I. crossroads indy indoor...a much needed release in the winter. and just about any hoosier bmx track...farmer city il needs a shout out too... come see us in the midwest and lets race!!!!!!!

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #10
yeah i saw that indoor track in Indy....
i plan to take my nephew there
thats a great idea, makes having the bike really useful in the colder climate

D

Dylllan

What tracks have you raced at? post #11
man i wanna ride in usa canada track blow i race in chatham saugeen shores? track 2k local timdasilva track (also knows as halton hills) kingston ottowa and hopefully next yr alot of usa shit srry for bad spellin

1039smooth

What tracks have you raced at? post #12
I live in an area with 3 tracks within 25 miles of eachother and I race all of them regularly

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #13
we just went to Falcon in Meriden CT
pretty nice track.
didn't get to run because of the rain, HEAVY rains so it had to be canceled

costed $150 in ferry fee's to get there, that sucked

hopefully we can make it at the end of June

wild irish

wild irish

What tracks have you raced at? post #14
y dont ya come west and see us in evansville? 3 days of totally insane racing @ one of the longest running tracks in the country. stap on a helmet don, and come play with boyz----------mugsy

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #15
when is it?
can newbies run in it?

wild irish

wild irish

What tracks have you raced at? post #16
evansville is 6-22>6-23 pre race for 3x points on fri nite. if you have an nbl license you can race. seen lots of new # plates @ nat'l races. the only time you have to qualify is for the regional championship or the grands------------------------------------------------mugsy

D

Don 79 TA

What tracks have you raced at? post #17
thanks
i looked on the nbl homepage
honestly i dont think i can get the time out of work or really have the $$ for this at this point in time

not to mention, he got himself in trouble. he has failed school and has a real nasty attitude
so right now he is grounded, and if he keeps it up, i am going to make him give his bike to someone else

J

Jonny2448

What tracks have you raced at? post #18
Boulder City, Nellis(Nevada) and Vergin. (West Coast)

Ladisur

Ladisur

What tracks have you raced at? post #19
upstate ny, kingston bmx is great

BMXican406

BMXican406

What tracks have you raced at? post #20
My home track was Binghamton but soon to be Endicott indoor but its gonna be aba. As for traveling ive been to cny many times, tri cities, new paltz, ct, bennington vt, kentucky, woodward, shoreham with my team manager, and pottstown pa.

The finest track was in pottstown Pa for the keystone national. the track was soo smooth and hard the bikes were leaving black tire marks from where they were landing and stuff. it was amazing.

New Topics