What to ride????

• Discuss What to ride???? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I have no rails/ledges ANYWERE in my city, and I want to ride stuff, I cant build dirt jumps anyware without having them torndown in a day. So what to... ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland jump
O

orangebeast91489

What to ride???? post #1
I have no rails/ledges ANYWERE in my city, and I want to ride stuff, I cant build dirt jumps anyware without having them torndown in a day. So what to ride? I dont want to go to the skatepark cause its across town and no bikes allowed and I dont want my bike taken, and I dont want to get arrested and I dont want to get a heavy beat down from all the skaters, even though Id knock out a few before the whole lot of em got me....so what should I do? Jumping off curbs and crap isnt very much fun.. HELP!!!

B

bruisedbob

What to ride???? post #2
Find some loading docks or build some ramps. No ledges or rails? Are you sure you're in a city. Any building with more than three steps is supposed to have a hand rail, OHSHA regulations.

Clutch

Clutch

What to ride???? post #3
Jump off your roof...

What can I say, I'm Irish (Sarcasm)

There has to be something somewhere, maybe just work on some flat land tricks?

As for the skateboarders, some are pretty cool at least my buddies I used to know from highschool. I still see some of them every once in a while, and they don't mind BMX and vise versa. Although yesterday when me and my buddy Doogie were riding around looking for shit to hit, these punk skateboarders wanted to start shit... All I can say is that a BMXer would give any skater a whoopin he'd never forget!!!!

O

orangebeast91489

What to ride???? post #4
LOL, thanks, but Im not good enough to hit rails just yet (call me a pussy or whatever I dont care) I want to find some nice ledges..only prob..cant bunny hop very high, maybe 6 inches?? i suck really bad...thanks anyways

T

The Worst

What to ride???? post #5
Flatland could always use more riders.....since its the best of BMX!!!!

O

oibmxpunx

What to ride???? post #6
The Worst said:
Flatland could always use more riders.....since its the best of BMX!!!!
yeah ride flatland i dont ride flat but it looks cool

F

federal_rider12

What to ride???? post #7
you can ride anything, your overlooking something to mess around on. it may not seem like there is anything but there is. ive lived in a town of 2,000 people before and it was a tiny place but i found stuff to ride easily after looking and thinking about it. ride around your city and stop and look at stuff for a while and you will find something to do, even if its kidna small, its rideable.

O

orangebeast91489

What to ride???? post #8
ok. im going to ride today this whole day with some friends..i wanna find some stuff to ride..oh and i know a loading dock, its like a 5 foot drop..id prolly eat it hard hahahaha

E

EPMD

What to ride???? post #9
there has to be SOMETHING around you.. trust me i thought the same and now i know tons of place

P

Pyro insaine

What to ride???? post #10
flatland or break in to the skatepark at night (i did) or carry a knife w/ u (i DO :lol: ) and just be ready to run

PS no one messes w/ a crazy bmxer w/ a knife, just act like ur crazy (if ur not already)

P

[PRIMO]

What to ride???? post #11
yuo can ride the skateprk on closed hours or just overlook all kinds of places. there can be stuff to ride and you never realize it. look for crap to hop onto or hop off use your head and ideas will get to you

K

keep it real

What to ride???? post #12
yeah dude, just search around. I live in a shit heap town, and about a year ago i was like "hey theres nothing in this shit heap town" and then i started to hit up extreamly small and embaressing rails, hoppin onto loading docks and shit, theres potential out there just gotta be creative.

New Topics