what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!?

• Discuss what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; right...so i was planning on buying my first bmx ...a KHE goldie n i was so pleased that i had decided everythin its just a matter of getting a wee bit... ...
pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #1
right...so i was planning on buying my first bmx ...a KHE goldie n i was so pleased that i had decided everythin its just a matter of getting a wee bit more cash and then ordering it...BUT!...i just saw a thread on the shop i was gonna buy it off...winstanleysbmx and apparently the online service is crap...there are no BMX shops in northern ireland that i am aware of...and nowere else sells the KHE goldie...
one of the bikes i was also looks at was the wtp addict...its £30 extra though but i can buy it from a website with better reviews and excellent service....what do you think i should do?
also is the wtp addict better than the KHE goldie?
thanks alot!

Wombles

Wombles

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #2
i like the look of the addicts.... havent really seen any Goldies.... but with some of the addicts ive seen has had hub stuff ups.... like they make this crunching sound sometimes whenever the back wheel hits the ground...

M

marks86

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #3
The wtp is a sick bike, but so is the Goldie but if you cant get ahold of the goldie the wtp is just as good

pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #4
ok so are you saying the goldie is better than the wtp addict?
any people from u.k. know what to do? like does any have a wtp addict that they can either say good or bad things about?
thanks again

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #5
The WTP is sweet.

pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #6
so the wtp addict is good guys?

Minitrix

Minitrix

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #7
Be different and get the Goldie.

720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #8
talk to people who have shoped at whistanlys but i would say the goldie

lalo pro

lalo pro

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #9
they both are really great bikes, so maybe you should take a look into the weight of each one

K

king92

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #10
khe is shit as hell...get an eastern or wtp

X

xxxshezxxx

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #11
im ordering from triton cycles they deliver to the UK, im presuming thaat includes ireland. if everythink goes ok with them ill let you know.

M

Molesrkool

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #12
triton cycles are good.. i got my 4 seasons from them
quick delivery which is free and cheap prices

pinkfluffymunky

pinkfluffymunky

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #13
well i live in northern ireland so the postage would be slightly more...thanks guys...well theyre are both the same weight well...i lie...the khe goldie is 7 grams heavier...not messing so that doesnt bother me...
it is the bike that will be best and last longest for a beginner ... with extreme sport...well most sports i pick things up pretty quick though...
the who said khe goldie is crap...why is that?
and it doesnt bother me if everyone in america has a wtp because i wont see them lol...
but winstanleys is the only place for a khe goldie and i heard some very bad reviews

KoolAidGuy

KoolAidGuy

what to do? WHAT TO DO!?!? post #14
the only thing bad about the goldie is that it has a smaller chain then the normal size chain so if you plan on grinding a lot you would have to get a bash guard if you hit your chain a lot but other then that the goldie is so much better then the WTP

New Topics