What to buy next

• Discuss What to buy next in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I was either gonna get a primo brake level, a odyssey slic blue cable, new pegs instead of that redneck stem but i heard it is good and 1 of the... ...
  • Tags bike cranks
RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #1
I was either gonna get a primo brake level, a odyssey slic blue cable, new pegs instead of that redneck stem but i heard it is good and 1 of the strongest. The primo powerbite i wanted either 170mm or 175mm and i no the cheaper ones are better then my old ones anyways and arent gonan brake so easy because im not rough on my bikes So i got the cheap ones and i need a tire and i had plans on buying the odyssey brakes along time ago in blue because there awesome

I will maybe buy them in 2 weeks and get them 1 week later so before feb. is over i will have them on my bike :) If everythign goes good

D

Devourment 138

What to buy next post #2
I told you that those 170mm Primo cranks are junk...they dont have steel inserts in the pedal bosses

RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #3
but its not like they are gonna brake in the first month. i dont throw my bike and shit or fall to much. Im not gonan pay 60 more bucks for pedal inserts and hollow spindles

They mit be junk to someone thats pro and nos they will break easy for them because they do big shit but all i do is manualls, 360s, 180's rollouts, some dirt jumps

All im saying is they are better then what i got on my bike now and i no they arent gonna make a product that brakes in 1month. If that happened and they new they where cheap they wouldnt keep selling them

P.S. all i need to no is how much closer my 3/16 chain and 36t sproket will be to the odyssey brakes because they are bigger bolts and fatter and rub on 36t sprokets

D

Devourment 138

What to buy next post #4
Steel and Aluminum dont tend to get along, steel always wins, so your 25.00 dollar pedals could own you're 80.00 dollar cranks....60 bucks aint shlt...Its your bike, and your $$$...good luck..oh and the 175's are lighter anyway (hollow spindle)

D

Devourment 138

What to buy next post #5
RuLe said:
All im saying is they are better then what i got on my bike now and i no they arent gonna make a product that brakes in 1month. If that happened and they new they where cheap they wouldnt keep selling them
Technicaly they are'nt better...and they dont make them anymore, thats why they are 80 bucks. But fuk it I was just lookin out for ya....

I

infantry43RIDER

What to buy next post #6
yea dude.
dans comp will keep selling anything...even if they know its shit.
that is also why Primo had a recall for those cranks...

X

XIII

What to buy next post #7
get 175mm

RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #8
well if i dont get the cranks i was gonna get the solid headset but danscomp dont sell it anymore

Well i guess ill buy the Primo Brake Level. Odyssey slic Blue cable, the Premium Product Pegs, and the revenge tire or ill see how much it comes out too

RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #9
what if i buy the primo powerbite crank arms seprate? Would they work on my bike currenty if i only bought the cranks? would they fit

EDIT:

if i dont buy the cranks ill buy this (i got the alex bolts for the hell of it)

then next are the expensive things but that wont be for another 5months or 7 months after i get this

I need

Forks - Pitchfork (black)
Cranks - Primo Powerbite (blue) hopefully they make blue in 175 or 170 by that time
Odyssey front Rim (36h)
Solid Headset

I

infantry43RIDER

What to buy next post #10
good thing you have money.
i hope you loose it all in a fire somewhere and realize that you don't have to upgrade shit that doesn't need to be upgraded...you don't NEED any of that...your bike is fine...you WANT it...two completely different things.

and here is something that took me a LONG TIME to figure out...are you sitting down?
if dans comp doesn't sell it you know what i do...i get out a piece of paper and figure out all these equations until finally i realize that maybe...just maybe www.albes.com or www.empirebmx.com sell it...maybe.

C

casperh

What to buy next post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
good thing you have money.
i hope you loose it all in a fire somewhere and realize that you don't have to upgrade shit that doesn't need to be upgraded...you don't NEED any of that...your bike is fine...you WANT it...two completely different things.

rule, you are spoiled, unless you buy it from your salary or somthing

I

infantry43RIDER

What to buy next post #12
i don't even give a shit if he does make the money himself...that is not the point here.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What to buy next post #13
why be such a ****, rude, why buy a bike part if you dont even need it?!

if it aint broke, dont try to fix it.

S

sentaafEQpovar

What to buy next post #14
RuLe said:
but its not like they are gonna brake in the first month. i dont throw my bike and shit or fall to much.
then why the **** are u replacing the shit on your bike right now? u think haro makes thier parts out of tin foil or somthing? feel your god damn crank arms and youll realize that at your rate they are going to last you a good year

same with all your other shit... ive had the same cranks for 4 years.... and thier stock, only messed up part is a god damn screw that comes loose every half hour.... only time ive ever bent bars in past 5 years is from hitching rides on the damn ice cream truck....
my 4 year old cheap ass frame has one dent.... thats from a hammer, not a god damn bail from 15 ft in the air

S

sentaafEQpovar

What to buy next post #15
RuLe said:
...i no they....
ITS KMOW MOTHER ****ER GOD DAMN IT !!! ITS KNOW JESUS CHRIST THATS PISSED ME OFF FOR SO LONG AND CHANGE YOUR GOD DAMN SIG!!! **** YOU RULE!!! DIE[/b]

RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #16
all you peopel get to get a life. You say i have no life but everyone bitches for what i buy.

I can buy whatever the **** i want. its not your money so why bitch about what i buy for my bike? I dont care if my bike frame is 1month old and i get a new one. the money isnt coming from you so why bitch about it?

Shut the **** up and worry about your bike

E

EPMD

What to buy next post #17
RuLe said:
all you peopel get to get a life. You say i have no life but everyone bitches for what i buy.

I can buy whatever the f*ck i want. its not your money so why bitch about what i buy for my bike? I dont care if my bike frame is 1month old and i get a new one. the money isnt coming from you so why bitch about it?

Shut the f*ck up and worry about your bike
Worry about our own bike? you gotta be joking me

Your the one who posts dumbass shit about updates, stuff your gonna get and stuff you have got, you post pictures of your pedals from every angle and you have posted your bike at least 50 times on this forum... your the one taking YOUR time to take the pictures, load them on your computer and then host them and then put them on this site... why dont you post pictures of you trying shit like ****ing tailwhips and no footed can cans? instead you post your ****ing feebles that a 10 year old can do

We dont give a shit about your bike and what you are getting!! get it and get it over with and dont speak of it again

The reason is we tell you not to buy stuff is because your just wasting time, effort and money.. your other cranks will do just fine, same with your seat and same with your headset... your not gonna brake it doing your feebles and manuals...

were just giving you advice and you dont have to take it and you start the ****ing fight by telling people what you are going to get and then they tell you something and you flip out...

RuLe

RuLe

What to buy next post #18
If you read i posted the pic and peopel said the cranks suck so i said well if i dont buy them ill buy this But all i wanted peopel to do is give me advice on the products im buying before i buy them. Not having people bitch and bitch and bitch just because they say i dont need to buy it. If u are gonna bitch then take it somewhere else and dotn even post it here. I didnt make this topic and say shit to a member on this forum, if i did them you can beef me all you want but all you guys do is come up in my topics and bitch about everything possible. Anythign i say i get bitched at and then you quote what i say and bitch more at me

Get it threw your head, I can buy whatever the **** i want if its my money I, If you dont like that i post what im gonan buy, then dont reply to it because then it will in time get on page 2 and no one will see it again. Im not the retards that post in their own topics when no one replys to them saying "bump" just to get it to the top. But i never went and say your a *** fag for doing it. I never start shit with any of you, you start it with me. I liek that a lot of people said those arent good u should maybe get these or that instead of, you dont need to buy that shit for your bike, your bike is fine. Right their u need to mind your own business because its like your trying to be my parents

JUST GET THE **** OVER IT AND IF YOU WHERE GOOD MODS YOU WOULD BE THE ONES STOPING THE FIGHTING ON THE FORUM AND LOCKING TOPICS AND DELETEING POSTS.

D

Devourment 138

What to buy next post #19
I feel another one of my spells coming on...

B

bruisedbob

What to buy next post #20
I just wish people would concentrate more on spelling. Some of these posts hurt my cerebral cortex.

New Topics