what the.............

• Discuss what the............. in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; dude this sucks most of mi (were i live)dose not have lights the means no late night street rideing ...
  • Tags street
O

oibmxpunx

what the............. post #1
dude this sucks most of mi (were i live)dose not have lights the means no late night street rideing

J

J

what the............. post #2
man thats what it is were i live too. my road that i live we have a couple jumps nothin big but the raod is about a mile long and has about 3 lights but right now only two of them work.lol

G

gt_thumps

what the............. post #3
that sux i live in the city so there are lights everywere. its hard to c the stars.lol

I

infantry43RIDER

what the............. post #4
i live in a mini wisconsin town thats by milwaukee...

million lights around here :twisted:

Poseidon

Poseidon

what the............. post #5
I

Live in Miami, so it stays pretty light here also.

Maybe you could find a place where not too many people live, and use headlights, or buy a few spotlights to use or something.

S

Super S***

what the............. post #6
i live in britain in a city but it sucks cuz there is only 1 good place to bmx and that is on the other side of town anywys :( so i supose it desnt matter how many lights their are. :lol:

B

Bailer

what the............. post #7
hmm there are quite a few street lights, but we have to build are ramps, and there is a bit of metal in it sometimes, so the neighbours complian. Half the street hates me, litealy. I got hit by an 2 old men, and my family got threatened to be evicted, i also had a bucket of cold water thrown over me. Loads of other shit, but because they had hit me and stuff they had to drop it all, otherwise they would of lost and been charged for assult. The police knew all we were doing was skating about, and making a bit of noise anyways.

415fsxrules

what the............. post #8
Bailer said:
hmm there are quite a few lights, but we have t bouild are wn ramps, and there is a bit of metal in it sometime so the neighbours omplian, half the street dispises litealy, i got hit by an 2 old men, and my family got threatened to be evicted, and i had a bucket of cold water thrown over me, and loads of other shit, but cuz the had hit me n suff they had to drop it all otherwise they woulda lost, cuz the police new we wernt doing much
wha??? english please :D

B

Bailer

what the............. post #9
better?

New Topics