what size pedal axel should i get?

• Discuss what size pedal axel should i get? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i HAVE to get some new pedals.... my ones have no grip....anyway i was searching [url]www.wintanleysBMX.com[/url] and i looked at pedals....and i was... ...
  • Tags cranks
S

Super S***

what size pedal axel should i get? post #1
i HAVE to get some new pedals.... my ones have no grip....anyway i was searching www.wintanleysBMX.com and i looked at pedals....and i was wondering what size axels should i get because there is a choise of 9/13'' or something and 1/2'' ..... i have GT 3pc cranks, what size sdhould i get.....also my m8 had primo super tends mag......and they snaped...the front part and the rear part snapped off leaving the axel..... sort of, i know he doesnt ride alot of street or park that can realy damage pedals... so i was wondering because for the price of mags i think this sucked and i think they should be stronger!

F

federal_rider12

what size pedal axel should i get? post #2
3pc cranks take 9/16 pedals. stick to aluminum pedals, they are the best and last the longest. but primo pedals all i hear is they break. i was going to buy them a while back but not after lots of reviews where they snapped, and the bike shop said they broke easily so i was like nope not touching those things. also primo pedals with 4 holes in the side break way easier(i think thats their old model) but i hate primo now i cant trust their products

S

sandmriderbmx

what size pedal axel should i get? post #3
i like snafu, so id go with sum of them, otherwise wellgo platforms are awesome, cheap, look good, last a pretty long time

X

XIII

what size pedal axel should i get? post #4
ODYSSEY Jim CIELENCKI

O

oibmxpunx

what size pedal axel should i get? post #5
XIII said:
ODYSSEY Jim CIELENCKI
i have jim c. mag ther the shit i love them

New Topics