What Size Frame????????

• Discuss What Size Frame???????? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm 6'. Only been riding about 6 months (this time). I'm 38 and used to ride about 20 years ago but it was very different back then. Anyway, i'm now... ...
  • Tags 540 bike
S

steveo

What Size Frame???????? post #1
I'm 6'. Only been riding about 6 months (this time). I'm 38 and used to ride about 20 years ago but it was very different back then. Anyway, i'm now riding down my local park in Leeds, UK. I started with a Haro 540, which is fine but as i'm progressing i want something better, lighter and above all, something that feels the right size. The 540 has a TT of 20.5" but it feels tiny. Will bmx always feel tiny? I will continue to ride parks but i will be on the trails this summer, so what size frame would you recomend. I cant see myself doing much street. Also, if you have a frame / bike in mind, please let me know. I want one bike to do it all. I will want pegs.

Many Thanks

Steve

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

What Size Frame???????? post #2
I would suggest getting a 21" TT frame. I'm 5'10 or 5'11 and thats what I used to have but switched it up to a 20.5" TT. You should get some Animal pegs, there really good for grinding anything. Best of luck man.

E

EPMD

What Size Frame???????? post #3
yeah.. 21" would probably be the best for you

O

oibmxpunx

What Size Frame???????? post #4
well if 20.5 feels tiny u could try 21.25 the S&M black bike frame comes in 21.25 thats a light frame to

F

federal_rider12

What Size Frame???????? post #5
i ride a 20.5" and im like 6ft or so and it feels fine to me but maybe try getting a 21" T.T

New Topics