what should my first trick be?

• Discuss what should my first trick be? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guys, ive been to the park like 5x and i can drop in and air out. what should i learn next? and how? im currently working my manual , and im... ...
superman92

superman92

what should my first trick be? post #1
hey guys, ive been to the park like 5x and i can drop in and air out. what should i learn next? and how?

im currently working my manual , and im hoping to start my barspin

MikeT

MikeT

what should my first trick be? post #2
Barspin aint easy btw. Do you feel comfortable with taking hands/legs off the bike?

I'd try a tabletop or similar, maybe an X-up.

superman92

superman92

what should my first trick be? post #3
ah i watch my friends for now, i always chicken out - i need you to explain those tricks cause i have no idea what they are

ZachS

ZachS

what should my first trick be? post #4
well you want your first time to be special, so go bigggg right? nah try some 180s

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

what should my first trick be? post #5
do simple things for now such as tabletop( turn your bars 90 degrees and push down on one side of the bike and tuck your legs so your bike lays sideways flat) it takes alot of practice

superman92

superman92

what should my first trick be? post #6
ok if you guys could help me find tutorial videos that would be nice- just post links

T

toyota00

what should my first trick be? post #7
My first trick was a disaster on a quarter... they are pretty easy if you can air out then you won't have a problem learning a disaster.... You do know what that is right?

superman92

superman92

what should my first trick be? post #8
i have no idea what any trick is- thats y im in this forum

youcantmakeme

youcantmakeme

what should my first trick be? post #9
1 footers are easy so try them then no footers but when you try no footers i recomend wearing shin pads as pretty much every rider knows a pedal to the shin isnt a great experiance

911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

what should my first trick be? post #10
i have no idea what any trick is- thats y im in this forum
disaster is a combo of airing out and flying out-

you air out but dip down the front and cause the back to go over the coping and stall on your sprocket

theres a whole howto section on the forum and anything that you wanna see you can prolly find on youtube

New Topics