What should i do?

• Discuss What should i do? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok, i've got my new 36h black ody haz lites waiting to be laced up at work. I've just ordered 2 new hubs, the new Eclat front hub in black and the... ...
SnK

SnK

What should i do? post #1
Ok, i've got my new 36h black ody haz lites waiting to be laced up at work.

I've just ordered 2 new hubs, the new Eclat front hub in black and the Wethepeople q-lite Supreme rear hub. So originally i was going to get these laced up.
But my mates just offered me a FREE federal freecoaster and a 25t sprocket. But i'm not sure what to do??
Cancel the order of the wtp q-lite and save money.. Or buy it still and lace it up and sell the freecoaster..

See i love 180/fakieing etc.. So that's why i want a freecoaster, plus i don't mind maintaining it either 'cos i work in a bike shop so it'd be easy to do.

But i'm just a lil up in arms as what to do..

The freecoaster is used and needs a good de-grease re-grease and new bearings, but it's sound other than that..
What do you think?

B0N0

B0N0

What should i do? post #2
cancel your supreme and lace the freecoaster then sell your old wheel to me

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

What should i do? post #3
are you aware of the problems people have been having with those awful federal coasters?

J

Jamie

What should i do? post #4
are you aware of the problems people have been having with those awful federal coasters?
they arent awful. There may be some minor flaws but 98.763% of the time its the rider's fault they have broke.

T

twiztidbmxfreak1

What should i do? post #5
hey if you have already paid for the hubs get them and ride them while you
fix up the fed and make it its own wheel that way you can try both and if
you like one more then the other im sure you could sell the one you dont like
no one says you cant have BOTH

New Topics