What rim is this

• Discuss What rim is this in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [url]http://www.bmx-test.com/cgi-bin/image.cgi?view=full&category=review&key=791[/url] ? ...
P

[PRIMO]

What rim is this post #2
ok every ones opinions on this one i got a 44/14 gearing and want 36/13 should i buy a cassette rim or normal hubs?

RuLe

RuLe

What rim is this post #3
of course get a cassette. anyways freewheels only go from 14-18 i believe

cassette rim.

anyways what rim is that in the picccc???

O

onethirty8fiend

What rim is this post #4
odyssey makes a 13t for regular hubs now

F

federal_rider12

What rim is this post #5
its an araya himiko otherwise known as rb-j1, its distinctive because of the very off set spokes and the peak right in the center of the rim. and odyssey makes a 13t freewheel but i dont trust a 13t freewheel unless its the one i want to make with the hub i want to make.

RuLe

RuLe

What rim is this post #6
where can i buy haro cogs? i want a 13t cog for my 36 and on danscomp when i bought the haro cassette, they said it cost 7 bucks for other haro cogs (i no the 9t cost 71bucks) but where can i find haro cog 13 or 12 t?

and thanks for telling me what rim that is..... what rims take 12g spokes? just wondering that too

F

federal_rider12

What rim is this post #7
ok from what i know odyssey uses the same cogs as haro, mosh, demolition, and some others like mine. now i know primo hula hoop once had a special one just for 12g but you can just drill out the holes bigger to fit 12g spokes and then you need to drill out the hub too

New Topics