what parts are on this bike?

Z

zokez

what parts are on this bike? post #1
i have the opportunity to buy this bike. But being a noob, i cannot estimate its value, neither can i recognize the parts on it. Can any of you help me out defining the parts and maybe a price?

the frame should be a dragonfly tx (but as it is painted, i am not sure whether this information i got is true?)

I

infantry43RIDER

what parts are on this bike? post #2
well i dont' know much about the look of dragon fly..but i have to tell you that pink is AWESOME man

the cranks look like XS...maybe...if they are they are good
primo seat...
idk man i think you should get it not only because of the colors 8) but because it looks pretty solid.

C

Colorblinded

what parts are on this bike? post #3
hey man can i buy the frame and pedals, or trade my frame and pedals out for that bikes frame and pedals, i like the color, my favorite, and i want a pink bike

C

Colorblinded

what parts are on this bike? post #4
actually, how much does he want for the bike?

Z

zokez

what parts are on this bike? post #5
i can buy it for 200€

V

Vic_Vega

what parts are on this bike? post #6
What's with all the Heath Pinter wannabes? :)

Anyway, that's a cool bike, and with the quality of the crankset and the frame its a good buy. Plus it's got punk rock style, which only adds to the value.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #7
no not for me

i dont like the colour its a bit ***!? i think anyway its up to you! the cranck are nice

I

infantry43RIDER

what parts are on this bike? post #8
real men ride pink.

and heaths bike is not that color pink. also he doesn't have matching pedals...

the bike pictured above, color wise (because i don't know all the parts) is awesome in my opinion.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #9
ha

that maybe so but its not my cup of tea, and i live in one of the roughest places in britain, and trust me if i had that i would probley, no hang on most defently get shot! so ill swirve the pink! this is my opinion!

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #10
ermmmmmmm

just out of interest, how much are you paying for pinky? mate

Z

zokez

what parts are on this bike? post #11
zokez said:
i can buy it for 200€
for 200 i can have it; reasonable?

C

Colorblinded

what parts are on this bike? post #12
waht the **** is your problem, pink is a color, just like black, white silver and all otehr colors bike come in, just because you get a pink bike that does not mean that it is *** or you are copieing someone else that has one, just because it is rarer to see one. If I get a black bike does that mean I am copieing evryone taht has a black bike already? NO , so shut up, ****....

I

infantry43RIDER

what parts are on this bike? post #13
word...get what color you want damnit.

and for the dude that said he would get shot..thats pretty *** that you have some damn ignorant people living where you are.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #14
to buy or not to buy

would you walk around wearing a pink tracksuit!? i thought not! so buy that bike and give it to your sister for xmas!

F

FOL

what parts are on this bike? post #15
instead of bullshiting about the color...IS the bike (the parts, not the frikking color) worth the money. Such a simple question... (maybe a hard answer :p)

Z

zokez

what parts are on this bike? post #16
FOL said:
instead of bullshiting about the color...IS the bike (the parts, not the frikking color) worth the money. Such a simple question... (maybe a hard answer :p)
exactly what i wanted to say. In the meanwhile the guy who sells it, told me the cranks are gt, the rear hub is a dragonfly one and all the other parts are still stock (as he hasn't 'abused' the bike as he intended to :wink: )

so, is the bike with all you know and see from it, worth the price of €200?

edit: the 'pink' issue isn't of big importance here, if i'd really not like it, i can still paint the bike.
i must agree that at the first sight, i too thought the pink was a little weird. but staring some time at the picture, i got used to it, and i must admit i started liking it :p

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #17

ok then forget the colour!
frame:looks chunky, quite good
cranks: are decent enough well they look it.
rims:look ok to
seat:a basic jump seat with 4mm rail, good enough
tires:look abit wore down on the back, can easily be replaced
grips:=shit
colour:=shit(sorry) :twisted:
peddals:no coment
pegs:cant tell? maybe
money wise,? ask if you can have it for around £130 £140 an youve got a bargan,there you go!is that better :roll:

I

infantry43RIDER

what parts are on this bike? post #18
the bike looks worth money..i already said that like 2nd 3rd post or something like that damn.

and i do have some pink band shirts mongoose.

Z

zokez

what parts are on this bike? post #19
yes, i saw it infantry43rider, thanks for your advice. but with my request for on-topic comment i hoped to stop the pink-discussion. but thanks anyway :clap:

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

what parts are on this bike? post #20
so what you guna do ? buy it?

New Topics