What music gets you pumped up for BMXing?

• Discuss What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Different kinds of music get people amped up to go BMXing. For my friend Dany (My long haired freaky friend who talks about getting girls, but then... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx
V

Van Douchebag

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #1
Different kinds of music get people amped up to go BMXing.

For my friend Dany (My long haired freaky friend who talks about getting girls, but then stays home getting stoned and playing Playstation), music like Ozzy Osborne, Black Sabbath, and Rob Zombie get him totally cranked.

For my friend Mojo, well, music doesn't do much for him. He drinks something like a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi per day so he's totally cranked whenever.

Me personally; music like from Rob Zombie, The Offspring or Bad Religion totally get me amped. I mean, I haven't even been BMXing a year, but the second a good tune plays I'll try throwing down moves I wouldn't normally try (Like my archnemesis the Backflip; which I snapped a handlebar in two once trying).

What music gets you going?

I

infantry43RIDER

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #2
i don't normally listen to this...but for riding.

S.L.A.Y.E.R.
hands down.

X

XIII

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #3
what kinda bike u ride?

X

XIII

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #4
Ststic-X, Slayer, KoRn, the offspring, Biohazard, stuff like that

V

Van Douchebag

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #5
XIII said:
what kinda bike u ride?
Oh, I'm a newb at this. Started last March.

I ride a 2003 Redline Slash (A lower class street bike) with a few modded parts because it's my first bike.
I'm too hard on my back wheels, so I got a double thickness sealed bearing back wheel, plus I modded the crank, and pedals.

Because I'm more used to BMXing, I'm going to buy a Haro Shredder probably in the summer.

I can do only a limited variety of tricks and grinds.

X

XIII

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #6
oh. I got a Haro (worst mistake ever) but It isn't that bad anyomore. all i need is forks, a headset, and a front wheel then I am getting a new frame (probably either a Fit Series 1 or a FLYbikes Spanish Fly)

R

rmodel63

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #7
get a standard....they are great bikes...i have 2 of them, both for almost four years now and they are great bikes

S

sentaafEQpovar

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #8
i dont have any sort of music player :/

F

federal_rider12

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #9
way too many too list it dont really matter bout the band its the song that hits me like as of the beat and how it sounds lyrics dont really matter

like linkin park faint the tempo and beat gets me pumped also same with red hot chili peppers higher ground, taproot poem, greenday hitchin ride, cky 96 bitter beings, trapt stillframe, blindside pitiful and time will change your heart, hoobastank pieces and spinning out of control and remember me, papa roach time and time again, plus alot more that i cant think of damn memory lapse

C

casperh

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #10
Van Douchebag said:
Me personally; music like from Rob Zombie, The Offspring or Bad Religion totally get me amped.
What music gets you going?

going to the offspring concert end march..or was it february.. guano apes system of a down royksop is relaxing --the prodigy!!!!! pumps me up most

sentaafsucks said:
i dont have any sort of music player :/
buy an ipod and download lots of mp3s!
www.apple.com
/itunes
/ipod
/musicstore

etc.. :shifty: [/quote]

C

Chuzzlewit

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #11
I like punk music, for riding, the movielife or against me! really gets me going, dunno why.

F

FOL

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #12
metallica/GTA music, slayer, amon amarth, music that they put down on bmx video's...I link it too good riding unconsciously (what a god damn *** word, I'm not even going to write it correct) and some other music.

T

Tibro

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #13
Blink 182 / RAtM / Spunge / Not Katies / BoxCar Racer / HIM / Foo Fighters / Brand New / Billy Talent / The Ataris / NOFX / Alkaline Trio / Aphex Twin (sometimes lol) / Audioslave / Funeral for a Friend / Greenday

all these bands i like.. and all of them i listen to when riding, just come back from riding or on the way to a skatepark

it all depends what mood im in.. if im in a car with 3 other riders im likely to chuck on some RAtM / Blink 182 or NOFX.. but if im on my own, maybe HIM / foo fighters...

F

federal_rider12

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #14
hey i cant remember i heard it before but is it Queen that made Bicycle Race? if that is even the name of the song now thats a song for every bmxer! lol

C

casperh

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #15
FOL said:
<>GTA music ><(what a god damn g*y word, I'm not even going to write it correct) and some other music.

vice city!!!! you wrote unconsciously correct i think :p

C

cpb rider

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #16
ratm, the ataris, simple plan, piebald, the used, beastie boys, ac/dc

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #17
Any Slayer
Modest Mouse - Teeth Like God's Shoeshine
Any Recover
The Fncking Champs - flawless victory

Best Go for it song - Ozzy - Diary of a Madman (especially at the end)

O

oibmxpunx

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #18
any real punk or speed/death metal

speed/death metal->slayer hatebreed deicide pantera slipknot nailbomb

punk->clit45 uk subs the virus the unseen gbh the adicts aus rotten oxymoron oxblood us bombs

RuLe

RuLe

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #19
i like linken park - nobody's listening but i dont no why but for some reason i just like rap alot. good some i listen to now is 50 cent - my buddy and pablo - freek a leek

C

casperh

What music gets you pumped up for BMXing? post #20
THE FUN LOVING CRIMINALS :rock: :dance:

New Topics