What Music Do You listen too

• Discuss What Music Do You listen too in the The Music Lounge forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; What sort of music do you prefer? ...

???What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too???

• Total voters
M

Mad MiKuS

What Music Do You listen too post #1
What sort of music do you prefer?

415fsxrules

What Music Do You listen too post #2
anything but pop and techno,well some techno is alright i guess.

B

bmxrules245

What Music Do You listen too post #3
slipknow soilwork all heavy meatal get me realy pumped and ready to hurt my self

M

minusweak

What Music Do You listen too post #4
I listen to almost everything, not a whole lot of rap tho... I used to be into all the hardcore punk music... aus-rotten, eight bucks expiriment, minor threat and a lot of the unseen, a global threat, i could name plenty of bands. I recently came to my sences and realized that they had no musical talent whatsover, except aus-rotten has some pretty good lyrics. Now I'm more into reggae style sublime, pepper, slightly stoopid, bah but deftones are my favorite band and always have been. ska's really good too. and cant forget rage against the machine.

greg

R

rage2k3

What Music Do You listen too post #5
PUNK!!!

H

hartattack_199

What Music Do You listen too post #6
I chose metal, Sorry guys, Punks dead, and you know who killed it? Avril Lavigne, when she started calling herself a punk, i knew it was gone forever

415fsxrules

What Music Do You listen too post #7
hartattack_199 said:
I chose metal, Sorry guys, Punks dead, and you know who killed it? Avril Lavigne, when she started calling herself a punk, i knew it was gone forever
yeah i know i hate that stupid b@tch she trys to say she's punk now there are all this little girls dressing like her and saying they are punk too :x

M

Mad MiKuS

What Music Do You listen too post #8
Yerr i really prefer NOT to listen to that stoopid Bitc|-| calling herselft a punk but i really like punk it cool but if im not listening to punk its hard core metal like fear factory or man-o-war and machine head ect.ect.ect but just thinking of a trick that ill never be able to land and ill get hurt in the precess gets me puped. also what do you think about as your getting/just about too get major air i like to think like harcore about the trick

C

Colorblinded

What Music Do You listen too post #9
I listen to most metal, rock, and some punk. Because I wouldn't consider bands like Tool Heavy Metal, I through in (rock).

Whenever I am about to get big air...... well I'm never getting big air! ^_^ But I remember when I had my dirtbike and I had HUGE air, I didn't think, I just tryed to get as high as I could and do some small trick. But I was having success fealing when in the air.

K

Kaps

What Music Do You listen too post #10
415fsxrules said:
hartattack_199 said:
yeah i know i hate that stupid b@tch she trys to say she's punk now there are all this little girls dressing like her and saying they are punk too :x
sorry but ide **** her...

H

hartattack_199

What Music Do You listen too post #11
well duh, whoever doesn't think she's hot doesn't swing the normal way, but i can't stand her

415fsxrules

What Music Do You listen too post #12
I'd f@ck her too but i would c@ck slap for being such a stupid B@tch.

G

gt_thumps

What Music Do You listen too post #13
uh...yeah.so would i

B

Blah

What Music Do You listen too post #14
Glassjaw, Minor Threat, Johnny Cash, Biohazard, Further Seems Forever, Dashboard Confessional, The Get Up Kids, Elvis Costello, The Presidents Of The United States Of America, Alice In Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Thrice, The Flaming Lips, Refused, Iron Maiden, Hot Water Music, Trapt, Dixie Chicks, Eminem, (old) Will Smith, Gorky Park, Buddy Holly, Rolling Stones, Underoath, Sigur Ros, etc.

I could go on. I like a little bit from every genre.

M

Mad MiKuS

What Music Do You listen too post #15
yer who wouldent F*ck her..... :) shes pretty good looking she just makes shit music

dkhille

dkhille

What Music Do You listen too post #16
some punk licke afi and rancid. if not that then metal like mushroon head and korn

Penn kalgh

Penn kalgh

What Music Do You listen too post #17
the heavier the merrier

J

Jamie

What Music Do You listen too post #18
biggest bump I have ever seen. 5years!

P

paranoidmexican

What Music Do You listen too post #20
i chose metal, but i like everything else too. yes even country