What motivates you to get up and ride?

• Discuss What motivates you to get up and ride? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; all sorts of things motivate me it may seen stupid... but just thinking of biking or talking about it makes me want to ride. Also when i see it on t.v... ...
  • Tags bike bmx
P

[PRIMO]

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #1
all sorts of things motivate me it may seen stupid... but just thinking of biking or talking about it makes me want to ride. Also when i see it on t.v it just gets me so amped and makes me want to ride that much harder.

RuLe

RuLe

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #2
changing stuff on my bike so i can pimp in front of chicks makes me want to ride.

yeaaaa :D

F

federal_rider12

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #3
what gets me motivated is the fact of trying something new or just waking up and seeing my bike next to me(everyone should put there bikes in there rooms, itll make you want to ride more and better then leaving in a garage and definitely outside)

I

infantry43RIDER

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #4
definitly not what RuLe's motivation is...

i would have to be on the same side as PRIMO...whenever i come in contact with bmx...tv...talking...mags...anything...i just want to go out and ride.

S

sandmriderbmx

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #5
having fun, trying something new, being with people who share the same inrests as me

fitvanhoman666

fitvanhoman666

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #6
if i'm around cool people and music and biking movies

F

FOL

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #7
especially when seeing someone being better (read: seeing anyone ride a bmx ;))....

and getting close to a trick, I have to do it when I'm close...

C

casperh

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #8
the prospect of a full day riding gets me pumped up

O

oibmxpunx

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #9
every thing and any thing

C

cpb rider

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #10
progress, mates, movies...

F

federal_rider12

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #11
i dont know if anyone seen the new mt dew commercial but that made me got out and ride today

T

Trimix

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #12
Accomplishing something difficult, doing something others can't (or won't) and getting that feeling when you PULL it....and it looks good. Plus it is just loads of fun.

C

Caris

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #13
My alarm clock

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #14
I would have to say watching bike vids definetly. Its snowing here and thats all I can do at the moment. Makes me want to try new tricks and what not.

D

DrunkPunk180

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #15
federal_rider12 said:
(everyone should put there bikes in there rooms, itll make you want to ride more and better then leaving in a garage and definitely outside)
thats what i do (keep it in my room)

T

Trimix

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #16
yea half of my front living room is bikes, parts and a workstand...lol I would NEVER leave my bike outside.....

T

The Worst

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #17
oibmxpunx said:
Same thing....ill be cutting thro a parking lot and be like ''This would be a sweet place to ride'' or walking thro a store ill see a bike and want mine....But also if I go outside and its nice out its the BIGGEST motivaton to go....since there is nothing else to do outside >shutters<..I live on the outskirts of a hick town and bmx is the only thing to do....and I am the only one to do it.

I

infantry43RIDER

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #18
Trimix said:
yea half of my front living room is bikes, parts and a workstand...lol I would NEVER leave my bike outside.....
yea dude...i don't leave my bike outside like all night or whatever...its always in my basement...parts too.

M

MuffinMan

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #19
::Back to Topic::

what motivates me to ride? Naked Ladies 8)

E

Egon

What motivates you to get up and ride? post #20
The Worst said:
oibmxpunx said:
Same thing....ill be cutting thro a parking lot and be like ''This would be a sweet place to ride'' or walking thro a store ill see a bike and want mine....But also if I go outside and its nice out its the BIGGEST motivaton to go....since there is nothing else to do outside >shutters<..I live on the outskirts of a hick town and bmx is the only thing to do....and I am the only one to do it.
idem dito, whenever I'm walking through my city and I see a nice spot, I think: damn, man, I could do this tric or that one. I just like it to be outside, feeling the wind on my face and have a good feeling when I grind it all the way :wink:

take care

New Topics