What is this worth?

• Discuss What is this worth? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; K,i got my bike stolen so now im riding my old bike,its a fit series one trails/street 2004 i think.the frame hasnt got any dents or bad scratches at... ...
Cru

Cru

What is this worth? post #1
K,i got my bike stolen so now im riding my old bike,its a fit series one trails/street 2004 i think.the frame hasnt got any dents or bad scratches at all but all the parts are really crap as with most complete fit bikes.i cant find any info about this on the net so could anyone gimme a ruff idea as to what i should put it up for sale for.im gonna just ask for the money for the frame and just leave everything on it if the buyer wants it so they can ride it away if they want to.
heres a couple of pics if it helps:

k sry,they were jus pics to help you get what i meant but here ya go,sry bout the crap quality

Last edited:
MrMikexxxx

MrMikexxxx

What is this worth? post #2
lol stop taking myspace pics of your bike,

take a fullshot, mabye we could tell you

Cru

Cru

What is this worth? post #3
edited and put up more pics

mack_turtle

mack_turtle

What is this worth? post #4
one peice cranks really drag it down. are you trying to sell it?

did you file a police report right away? if you did, you have a much better chance of getting your bike back. start checking with pawn shops.

Cru

Cru

What is this worth? post #5
yeh the cranks are fantastic arent they lol!yeh i did the whole cop thing but theyre jus assholes,it got stole from jus across the road from the cop station and the cop even said its never gonna be seen again cos i live somewhere where its a massive tourist trap during the summer loads of foreign travellers n stuff so itll be far far away by now and cos it wasnt locked the insurance co said go f**k urself.
as ur a mod ill have to say im not trying to sell it(cos i need 30 posts n its in the wrong forum lol),so im jus tryin to get an idea of what it could be worth i think i payed 300 for it as a complete brand new in 2004.

New Topics