what is some good video editing software???

• Discuss what is some good video editing software??? in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; I just got a digital camcorder, and am wanting to start making/editing videos with music and stuff like that... ...
  • Tags 900 video
D

Devourment 138

what is some good video editing software??? post #1
I just got a digital camcorder, and am wanting to start making/editing videos with music and stuff like that...

RuLe

RuLe

what is some good video editing software??? post #2
adobe permiere.

dont go use the easy programs because if u get used to the harder stuff, you will learn it over time but once u learn it, u never want to use any thing else and it becomes so easy and adobe permiere is the best program to use anyways out of all them but is hard to learn but once u do dam its easy and simple

T

tgreathead

what is some good video editing software??? post #3
I have a mac and use Final Cut Pro. I make a living off of some of the stuff I edit so I guess it works pretty well.[/code]

T

Trimix

what is some good video editing software??? post #4
Adobe or Final Cut (if mac person), I agree. You also have to have the hardware to bring in the video.......do you have that? Capture device?

S

sandmriderbmx

what is some good video editing software??? post #6
adobe premiere is good if u wanna spend 900 bucks, id go with the windows media maker, but be sure to download the newest vesion, then its the same asd adobe pretty much only free

RuLe

RuLe

what is some good video editing software??? post #7
sandmriderbmx said:
adobe premiere is good if u wanna spend 900 bucks, id go with the windows media maker, but be sure to download the newest vesion, then its the same asd adobe pretty much only free

thast why u get winMX

S

sandmriderbmx

what is some good video editing software??? post #8
wats tht

C

casperh

what is some good video editing software??? post #9
tgreathead said:
I have a mac and use Final Cut Pro. I make a living off of some of the stuff I edit so I guess it works pretty well.[/code]
respect respect respect
i also use a mac and i dont have the bucks to buy final cut pro so im still in the imovie phase... you also have an ipod?

T

tgreathead

what is some good video editing software??? post #10
casperh said:
you also have an ipod?
Not yet but I'm gonna get one before summer when the price drops a little more.

T

Trimix

what is some good video editing software??? post #11
sandmriderbmx said:
NO it is NOT like Adobe. You get what you pay for. It is close and will work yes, but to compare some off the shelf to the depth of Adobe OR Final Cut is not a fair comparison.

I just picked up a 20G Ipod this week......LOVE IT over my last one, which was a RCA Lyra.

S

sandmriderbmx

what is some good video editing software??? post #12
dude, u got a digital camera and wanna make sum home movies, use windows movie maker, it works great and its not like yur gonna be doing proffesonal work, if u do want to do proffesanol work so u can put it on a dvd and mass distribute than spend the 800 bux or w/e and get adobe or oone of the other ones,since the latter is unlikley win movie maker is close enough

D

Devourment 138

what is some good video editing software??? post #13
I'm going with the Adobe, and I'll fool with Movie Maker until I fugure out the Adobe...Thanks for the help guys..

W

William

what is some good video editing software??? post #14
didn't it come with editing software?

RuLe

RuLe

what is some good video editing software??? post #15
dude download a program like winMX and search for adobe permiere and download. its thats easya nd get one with a serial number and u never have to pay for nothing

D

Devourment 138

what is some good video editing software??? post #16
William said:
didn't it come with editing software?
yeah...but it's kinda cheesy, and It's all new to me so I wanna start with the real shlt so I dont get lazy and satisfied with the easy junk..

New Topics