What I did today

• Discuss What I did today in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; You guys should really make this a sticky, and people should tell more about what they learned when they rode. I for one would like to hear about it... ...
  • Tags disaster jump tailwhip
T

Trimix

What I did today post #1
You guys should really make this a sticky, and people should tell more about what they learned when they rode. I for one would like to hear about it. We need a few more RuLe's.......I'll start posting some soon, I am just having too much fun learning right now, and I want to get better.

I landed several disasters tonight, on a five foot quarter. 8O I know, I know......not a BIG trick. But as the pipe gets bigger so does the air, there is no feeling like pulling at the right time, airing as you spin 180 about 3 feet above the coping, and land in a nice smooth manner. Both tires set down at the exact same time.....

I also did a lot of parallel landings to the coping, with a lot of them RIGHT on it. Just trying to "find" crucial 'placements' and identify where things are....does that make sense?

Of course I did a few tables and X-ups. I love to jump, it's in me. Also worked on carving and airing off the big quarters (like 8 footers)...starting to get consistent with being OVER the coping. Each tranny is VERY different.

I also ground (grinded) a good ledge tonight. An 18" hop. Not real pretty, but DONE.

RuLe

RuLe

What I did today post #2
disasters stalls? and jumping off it? I tryed it and hit my front tire while spinning to jump off

C

casperh

What I did today post #3
i almost finished my tailwhip, it is only the landgin i should now care about :?

F

FOL

What I did today post #4
casperh said:
i almost finished my tailwhip, it is only the landgin i should now care about :?
same here, but for that I just like it to spin 360 instead of 270. (you can ride out if it twists 270 degrees, but it is easier when you turned 260...but then the twisting is harder ;))

I can't ride this week, my muscles near my elbow got hurt during previous riding session damn :/

T

Trimix

What I did today post #5
casperh said:
That's a pretty important part :roll:

New Topics