What has happened around here?

• Discuss What has happened around here? in the BMX-Forum Liaison forum in area BMX-Forum Office; like WTF?? this place is just full of junk now that has nutting to do with anything..all ya do is fight,moan,cry and swear..this is a placew to come to... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leon_luxton

What has happened around here? post #1
like WTF?? this place is just full of junk now that has nutting to do with anything..all ya do is fight,moan,cry and swear..this is a placew to come to talk and hang out not to fight with each other so STOP IT PEOPLE...like why do ya do it? its bringing this place down..and dont say it aint cos i talk to a few pwopl on yahoo and MSN and they used to visit this forum but they left to go to a different forum because of all tha crap that happing on here and before soon i think i will just leave here as well . So i think most of the cool people who dont moan and all will soon be leaving as well soon and then it will all just turn shit and stay like it if it aint sorted out before long :evil: ...thats what i have to say...
peace out :D

S

Sorage

What has happened around here? post #2
leon_luxton said:
like WTF?? this place is just full of junk now that has nutting to do with anything..all ya do is fight,moan,cry and swear..this is a placew to come to talk and hang out not to fight with each other so STOP IT PEOPLE...like why do ya do it? its bringing this place down..and dont say it aint cos i talk to a few pwopl on yahoo and MSN and they used to visit this forum but they left to go to a different forum because of all tha crap that happing on here and before soon i think i will just leave here as well . So i think most of the cool people who dont moan and all will soon be leaving as well soon and then it will all just turn shit and stay like it if it aint sorted out before long :evil: ...thats what i have to say...
damn right :evil:

O

oibmxpunx

What has happened around here? post #3
yeah man i hear u i dont come here as mush as i use to it just get *** to meny new ppl came and toke over man and nowthis place is a shit hole i hope some one clens it up

D

Devourment 138

What has happened around here? post #4
This place is exactly like it was when I joined a month ago...people come and people go. You can't expect all the "cool" people to post everyday like us freaks. People do get board and take a break, and then return later. They use the "shlt" excuse to justify leaving outa boardom. Thats just the way it is...

F

federal_rider12

What has happened around here? post #5
all forums turn out the same way it might not seem it but after bein in it for a while alotta crap starts comin up and some people who joined not to long ago have been postin some really stupid stuff but thats what happens

S

sentaafEQpovar

What has happened around here? post #6
bitch whine moan complain, uggh, thats all u guys do

bring tback the boob imo,m hes funny, hi larious

C

casperh

What has happened around here? post #7
in real life the boob is just as damn funny as on this forum, i can tell :lol:
his other alias was elzambo, read his posts if you want to laugh!! my friend's friends are my friends,quiet philosophical isn't it 8O

C

casperh

What has happened around here? post #8
testing my avatar hopes it work

E

EPMD

What has happened around here? post #9
leon_luxton said:
agreed

C

casperh

What has happened around here? post #10
like i care!? :hihi:

D

Deliciouspeed

What has happened around here? post #11
I enjoy the opportunity to put the smack down-and help! Education is eccential. Soo many youngsters totally unawares of what this world has in store for them. I help out, and have a laugh=good for me, good for them.

L

leon_luxton

What has happened around here? post #12
well i am happy that many people argree with me..so the next step is HOW..HOW ARE WE GONNA BE ABLE TO FIX THIS PLACE NOW ITS GONE DOWN THE DRAIN?

C

casperh

What has happened around here? post #13
we have to be mods or something :argue:

D

Deliciouspeed

What has happened around here? post #14
Don't think you'll be able to fix this man even with help. This place isn't reality, it's part of the ocean and the current can bring with it anything on any day. All you can do is try to make the place as cool as possible so that more cool people will want to hang out, only when you have a cool stable population will you be able to combat the trolls.

Hey I'm chillen, I need a place(s) to rant when I'm at work.

O

oibmxpunx

What has happened around here? post #15
maybe if the mod cared about this part of the site the dont give a **** about the english part they could care less what we do thats why it has turned to shit theres nothing we can do unless they make the ppl that care mods and that wont happen

F

FOL

What has happened around here? post #16
if we delete posts and close topics etc we get complaints, if we let people post, we get complaints....come with good idea's how to improve then. Constructive critism and not just whining it isn't good.

L

LuMpY

What has happened around here? post #17
The biggest problem I see here is a lot of unexperienced people giving HORRIBLE info. STOP IT!! If you don't know exactly what you mean, then shut up. I wish everone did some research before handing out bad info and making these young impressionable kids dumber then before they came here. There should be a tech/Q&A section for kids to speak with someone who knows their stuff and has experiance like a real bike mechanic(myself) not just someones buddy who will "fix" your bike on his garage floor.

W

Wynex

What has happened around here? post #18
LuMpY said:
The biggest problem I see here is a lot of unexperienced people giving HORRIBLE info. STOP IT!! If you don't know exactly what you mean, then shut up. I wish everone did some research before handing out bad info and making these young impressionable kids dumber then before they came here. There should be a tech/Q&A section for kids to speak with someone who knows their stuff and has experiance like a real bike mechanic(myself) not just someones buddy who will "fix" your bike on his garage floor.
yes...

C

casperh

What has happened around here? post #19
create an old skool and new skool forum for the ones who want it! make me mod!

L

leon_luxton

What has happened around here? post #20
well keep the ideas coming..MAYBE MORE ENGLISH MODS WOULD HELP..like me,heheh :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics