What happened on 2/17

RuLe

RuLe

What happened on 2/17 post #1
I landed a 360 rollout today on my driveway. I did like a 320 bunnyhop (so close to 360) and i rolled out maybe 3 feet and spun around making it pretty much a 360 rollout. And i did land a bunny hop 360 on flat ground, and you no that guy that i hosted the video for him, he did the tree tap right? Anyways i tryed it on this school wall and i hit the wall with both tires and just fell straight back. it was like doing a backflip and noing you arent gonna make it

I no some people dont care but if you dont, plz dont fill it with crap. And if u like or have anything you did fun on 2/17 post it here

O

oibmxpunx

What happened on 2/17 post #2
i went to the park stond as hell and i fell alot and was talking about dumb shit and then i got wormed up and killed it betwin laguhing and falling i did a bar spin to tail tapto bar spin back that was fun

F

federal_rider12

What happened on 2/17 post #3
i got to fix my dads car and then clean it up and i get to check the brakes all fluids and timing chain today if i ever go to sleep!

warmer outside now need to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully it dont rain over the weekend so me and my friend can have some fun

R

rocket

What happened on 2/17 post #4
oibmxpunx said:
i went to the park stond as hell and i fell alot and was talking about dumb shit and then i got wormed up and killed it betwin laguhing and falling i did a bar spin to tail tapto bar spin back that was fun
Harmful Effects of Marijuana

The harmful effects of marijuana on the Brain and Central Nervous System are:
Impaired thinking, mood, memory, and coordination
Marijuana (THC) is an extremely powerful and pleasurable intoxicant. Its affects alter and damages brain cells that control thinking, emotion, pleasure, coordination, mood, and memory. The pituitary gland is also damaged which regulates hunger, thirst, blood pressure, sexual behavior, and release of sex hormones.
Clogged synapses, brain damage, and addiction
Marijuana accumulates in the microscopic spaces between nerve cells in the brain called "synapses." This clogging interferes by slowing and impairing transfer critical information.
Long term use causes the brain to stop production of brain chemicals necessary to "feel good" - a negative feedback condition. This causes the user to become chemically addicted to marijuana.
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Heart
Speeds up heartbeat as much as 50%, increases blood pressure, and poses great risk to those with hypertension and heart disease.
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Endocrine System
Marijuana damages the network of glands, organs, and hormones involved in growth and development, energy levels, and reproduction.
Organs and glands affected:
pituitary gland
thyroid gland
stomach
duodenum
pancreas
adrenal glands
testis
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Reproductive System for males and females
Marijuana use can decrease and degenerate sperm, sperm count, movement, and cause lowered sex drive. Females can have egg damage, suppression of ovulation, disrupt menstrual cycles, and cause alteration of hormone levels.
Regular use during pregnancy can lower birth weight and cause abnormalities similar to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (small head, irritability, poor growth and development).
Can destroy the number of chromosomes, resulting in cell abnormalities and impaired function.
Other affects on the central nervous system
distortions of perceptions, thinking, and reality
Difficulty in forming concepts and thoughts
Poor concentration
Mental confusion
Loss of motivation
Wide mood swings
Aggression and hostility
Depression, anxiety, and paranoia
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Eyes
Sleep looking, blood-shot eyes with dilated pupils.
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Throat
Irritates membranes of the esophagus; increases chance of developing cancer of larynx and esophagus.
The harmful effects of marijuana on the Lungs
Significant damage and destruction of the air sacs of the lungs, reducing the lungs ability to bring oxygen and remove carbon dioxide - Emphysema.
Causes bronchial tubes to be inflamed, thickened, and to produce more mucus which results in narrowing of the air passages - Chronic Bronchitis.
Marijuana smoke has twice as much "tar" as cigarette smoke and significantly increases chance of lung cancer, inflammation, and infection.

Ever Think How This Might Effect Your Riding? :wink:

i worked today...no riding for me :(

T

traildemon

What happened on 2/17 post #5
RuLe said:
or have anything you did fun on 2/17 post it here
I made you a baby brother or sister. Your mom was going to send me the results in 8-9 months

L

leeuw

What happened on 2/17 post #6
icerocket said:
oibmxpunx said:

edit fol: don't quote the whole text.

god... marijuana is OK. if you don't do it more then once a week... just don't smoke normal cigarettes!
cut the crap that it's bad...

F

FOL

What happened on 2/17 post #7
that's nice rule, keep up the good work :)

it is raining so frikking hard here...not I chace I can ride today, but I need a break anyway, got an elbow injury

C

casperh

What happened on 2/17 post #8
eeurgh i twisted my leg when i tried to make 360s when iceskating and i fell like very hard while my foot was like,stuck in the ice

T

Trimix

What happened on 2/17 post #9
icerocket said:
oibmxpunx said:

The harmful effects of marijuana on the Brain and Central Nervous System are:

I am NOT a drug supporter and I agree with some of your text, but a lot of that is NOT proven, but assumed. A lot of the effects are correct, but long term damage is still being studied. You did not even mention LIVER, which is the MOST effected organ by chronic smokers. I don't smoke, but I did once.....chronically.

Being stoned and riding BMX is just plain S T U P I D in my perspective, but taking a couple for recreation now and then is NOT a big deal. About as benign as a cup of coffee each week.

O

oibmxpunx

What happened on 2/17 post #10
leeuw said:
icerocket said:
oibmxpunx said:

edit fol: don't quote the whole text.

god... marijuana is OK. if you don't do it more then once a week... just don't smoke normal cigarettes!
cut the crap that it's bad...
i do smoke cigs to but i dont care owell

D

Devourment 138

What happened on 2/17 post #11
made 65 bucks
ordered the rest of my parts
grinded out the 15/16" hole on my new Solid sprocket to 1" for my cranks (turned out perfect)
set-up my Evolvers (not a pain in the ass at all)
and I'm about to cut down this way to long Odyssey brake cable.

and there is NOT anything wrong with w e e d...if you dont blow all your $ on it, and sit around and do nothing all day....and I dont smoke it anyway

D

Devourment 138

What happened on 2/17 post #12
traildemon said:
RuLe said:
or have anything you did fun on 2/17 post it here
I made you a baby brother or sister. Your mom was going to send me the results in 8-9 months
I was gonna fuk YOUR mom ...but I decided to fuk your little sister's head instead

ak_freebird

ak_freebird

What happened on 2/17 post #13
Haven't tried a 360 bunnyhop yet but I have tried to do fakies up a shed door and did the same thing you did RuLe. Haha it was fun and all and I'll land her this summer.

RuLe

RuLe

What happened on 2/17 post #14
this book i was reading said you can get sponsored for learning manuall 180 rollouts. It says you can get sponsored for doign that trick... IM LEARNING THAT!

S

sandmriderbmx

What happened on 2/17 post #15
RuLe said:
this book i was reading said you can get sponsored for learning manuall 180 rollouts. It says you can get sponsored for doign that trick... IM LEARNING THAT!
its not about gettin sponsered its about having fun

RuLe

RuLe

What happened on 2/17 post #16
true but getting sponsored is what you got to look forward too. you dont want to waste your time biking for years and get no where and have to flip burgers

S

sentaafEQpovar

What happened on 2/17 post #17
omfg... RuLe... omfg...

btw... even if u do learn that, i highly highly doubt they would sponer you.....

hey id liek to get sponsered... FREE PARTS!!!!

S

sandmriderbmx

What happened on 2/17 post #18
RuLe said:
true but getting sponsored is what you got to look forward too. you dont want to waste your time biking for years and get no where and have to flip burgers
dude, cmon, if u just wanna make money go into skateboardng, even if you do get sponsered u ont make tht much money bikin, even dave mirra doesnt make tht much money compared to skaters

T

traildemon

What happened on 2/17 post #19
that's why I don't like rule...to him bmx is more about showing off bikes than having fun, or getting sponsered...I hope you crash really hard and leave bmx to the more mature bikers. And you know what...manual 180 aren't that hard you ass...try doing high fufanus or ****ed up transfers...maye than will they sponser you, but only if you clean up your act.

RuLe

RuLe

What happened on 2/17 post #20
LOL my internet act? what? O MY GOD THEY AREN'T GONNA SPONSOR ME BECAUSE OF THE WAY I ACT ON MY COMPUTER!

of course they arent gonna sponsor me.. yet. i aint good as i want to me at all im not even close to what my goal is i was just stating you can get sponsored from 180 manualls, in the book it said intermiate - expert. i want to learn some park stuff now instead of street. all we got to do is 360, 180 rollouts, pro hop manualls, gaps, manualls. Thats it. i need to learn ramp stuff now

New Topics