What gets you pumped to ride?

• Discuss What gets you pumped to ride? in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Whats gets you pumped to ride? IE: Music, watching something, hearing something, just doing it, fixing your bike, etc.. Music and watching other... ...
  • Tags bmx bmx video bmx videos jump video
M

MetalBikez

What gets you pumped to ride? post #1
Whats gets you pumped to ride?

IE: Music, watching something, hearing something, just doing it, fixing your bike, etc..

Music and watching other people ride, and seeing cool spots to ride. :roll:

H

hartattack_199

What gets you pumped to ride? post #2
Actually for me its looking at this page i once found in Transworld BMX, its got a picture of TJ lavin and its got writing all over it, i read all that like stuff on it says, " i like it to get as big and nasty as possible" plus Metallica Gets me going as well

B

Bigboomer

What gets you pumped to ride? post #3
seeing a nice jump / bank in the natural enviroment, and, nothing. I'm always pumped to ride

D

Disrupter

What gets you pumped to ride? post #4
watching a bmx_movie or seeing a suitable/nice spot

K

kater

What gets you pumped to ride? post #5
Big boobs, what else?! :)

S

Steve-o

What gets you pumped to ride? post #6
Watching bmx movies building new ramps listining to music while i ride seeing someone else do some kind of jump

K

Kaps

What gets you pumped to ride? post #7
well...wut gets me pumped is lookin at bmx magizines,bmx videos and seein other ppl do cool bmx shit

415fsxrules

What gets you pumped to ride? post #8
i would say videos pump me up the most to ride cuss then u are like wow i wish i was as good as them and stuff i dont know it helps me ride better

H

headhunter555

What gets you pumped to ride? post #9
it dont take much, im always wanting to ride, prolly mostly just thinking about the last thing i tried to do and didnt land, just for the fact that i wanna go out and land it.

That and girls... i dont get it normaly i dont do as well in front of poeple, but there was these 2 hotties playing B ball, and i just started busting the shit out. go figure...

S

Sorage

What gets you pumped to ride? post #10
phat bmx movies, and with that goes some goood music
not that RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHMOTHER****ERBRAAAAAAWL kinda music on the background but some good hip hop :p

S

Sorage

What gets you pumped to ride? post #11
ooops posted it twice

but i ment

Not that kinda braaaaaaaaawlpunk muziek

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

What gets you pumped to ride? post #12
Watching the end of van homans criminal mischeif part,
Playing the drums (Obituary - Dying(The fast part)),
And thinking of Scott Bayou giving people pink eye.

M

mulishatroop

What gets you pumped to ride? post #13
watching a good vid is good or listen to metallica or slayer usally gets me amped for a ride

M

minusweak

What gets you pumped to ride? post #14
rage against the machine, breaking my bike and fixing it, but those just make me wanna ride harder. i always wanna ride though.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

What gets you pumped to ride? post #15
listening to black sabbath or matellica...theres this over song from road fools 10 thats makes me wanna ride- the reputation- misery by design. good song, i suggest u'z to d/l it 8)

B

__BeeF__

What gets you pumped to ride? post #16
Yeah i get pumped by simply listening to guerilla radio by rage against the machine after that i go agro
also if i really hurt myself i get up revive for 10 minutes and simply start hitting myself in the head and i kill every thing any move any thing ill do it

L

leon_luxton

What gets you pumped to ride? post #17
listen 2 rap(really load)!!!

415fsxrules

What gets you pumped to ride? post #18
Beef i think u have some major problems :wink:

A

aussieBmxa

What gets you pumped to ride? post #19
Mitch R.I.P

My mate mitch got me pumped to even take up the sport..
3 Weeks ago we were all mukin round (me on a skater) at the skate park
talking aobut how he thinks it would be way better if i rode pushys more
then skaters and shit.. i just kept saying narr man ill ride pushys later on in life right now i like skating..

17 days ago he commited Suicide...
And all i can remeber is him telling me day after day to get into pushy
riding so now im doin it to rember my mate mitch
R.I.P Bro

F

Frankencow

What gets you pumped to ride? post #20
its usually seeing others riding, or watching a BMX movie or if im really p*ssed off, i use my bike as a release....

New Topics