What does everyone think about specialized?

• Discuss What does everyone think about specialized? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I am new to the bmx scene, and looking for a good affordable bike. I would like to know everyones opinion on the Specialized Fuse lll. For a beginner... ...
  • Tags bike bikes bmx mountain bike
R

robbo8199

What does everyone think about specialized? post #1
I am new to the bmx scene, and looking for a good affordable bike. I would like to know everyones opinion on the Specialized Fuse lll. For a beginner bike it seems to have all the necissary componets. They don't seem to be as popular as dk and such, but I dont really care about that. I found a bike shop that has them for about $330.

I also would like to get some thoughts on the redline double x whick a dealer here is telling me is good.

Thanks

P

Pyro insaine

What does everyone think about specialized? post #2
well i have a specialized vages frame that i use 4 flatland and i love it

M

Mr_Shrapnel

What does everyone think about specialized? post #3
well at the end of the day, specialized to actually make rather good bikes (bmx or not) and they are well priced. however THEY ARE NOT RIDER OWNED. this may not bother some people, but i would never buy one simply on that basis.

S

s&mpbr88

What does everyone think about specialized? post #4
personally i ahte specialized, they went down hill after lavin left

S

s&mpbr88

What does everyone think about specialized? post #5
shit i need to learn to spell

W

William

What does everyone think about specialized? post #6
specialized mountian bikes are the BOMB Check this out
i especially like the bighit & demo 9's. i now there frames are preaty good, and if they can make good mountina and road bikes than i think there bmx's schould be good, or at leat the frame will be good.

W

William

What does everyone think about specialized? post #7
specialized mountian bikes are the BOMB bikes
i especially like the bighit & demo 9's. i now there frames are preaty good, and if they can make good mountina and road bikes than i think there bmx's schould be good, or at leat the frame will be good[/url]

W

William

What does everyone think about specialized? post #8
sorry i tried to edit my first post and i accidently created a new one that is the exact same. :oops:

P

Pyro insaine

What does everyone think about specialized? post #9
William said:
specialized mountian bikes are the BOMB Check this out
i especially like the bighit & demo 9's. i now there frames are preaty good, and if they can make good mountina and road bikes than i think there bmx's schould be good, or at leat the frame will be good.
K ur talkin about mountain bike and used good in the same sentance.....

JUST NO :x ....
We dont need to hear that shit in here.....

KKK just shut up and leave...
ur a ****in discrase :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

What does everyone think about specialized? post #10
don't start making fun of the mountain bikers now...

New Topics