What does everyone look like

• Discuss What does everyone look like in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; everyone should post thier pic up here so we can put a name to a face! [img]http://www.geocities.com/smakthis69/000_0146.JPG[/img] ...
S

sandmriderbmx

What does everyone look like post #1
everyone should post thier pic up here so we can put a name to a face!

E

evanc

What does everyone look like post #2
there's one on my site. Go find it.

C

casperh

What does everyone look like post #3
watch the ;ameass photoart topic of me.. its just as retarded as yours

S

sentaafEQpovar

What does everyone look like post #4
i look cool

RuLe

RuLe

What does everyone look like post #5
that link doesnt work and i havent seen 1 person other then me and that 1 guy that had the 2 guys in the pic in their sig that has pictures posted here. Everyone says they look kool and all this shit and say they are hot but they say i dont have a camera, or its broken or im not gonna put my pic up here im not *** but no oen does because they think they are so kool and then u see a pic of them then everyone laughs because maybe its some shiny ass guy that acts tough on the internet

people that dont post pics of themselfs but like to talk shit to people that do are cowards

P.S. STOP SPAMMING "sentaafEQpovar"

E

evanc

What does everyone look like post #6
RuLe said:
people that dont post pics of themselfs but like to talk shit to people that do are cowards
Boys, these are words to live by. Unless you care enough about your online persona to go out of your way to get a picture up, you're a coward.

C

casperh

What does everyone look like post #8
dont say my nose glows of post-chernobyl diseases :lol:

F

FOL

What does everyone look like post #9
LOL casper :D

(it doesn't work at all :p same as the first picture (from the topic starter))

anyway I'll post my picture later

X

XIII

What does everyone look like post #10
stop using yahoo...

E

EPMD

What does everyone look like post #11
:D
- | -
/ \

yay! its me

I

infantry43RIDER

What does everyone look like post #12
evanc said:
RuLe said:
Boys, these are words to live by. Unless you care enough about your online persona to go out of your way to get a picture up, you're a coward.
and who the **** takes a picture of themselves...?

RuLe

RuLe

What does everyone look like post #13
so your saying you have never got your picture taken or have a picture of yourself laying around??

I

infantry43RIDER

What does everyone look like post #14
no i am saying who the **** takes a picture of themselves...

people can take a picture of me...those are 2 different things smarty...
i probally have some sort of a picture laying around...maybe from like a year or two ago...but im usually on the other side of the lense.

X

XIII

What does everyone look like post #15
me :D

i'm just messing with u infantry

RuLe

RuLe

What does everyone look like post #16
you dont have to post your pic on the internet even tho i no you can because u posted your bike on this site and the pics got here somehow so u got some way of doing it but all i say is that people that talk shit mostly are people that dont post their pictures because liek i said before it could be some shiny guy talking shit to everyone and then everyone will laugh at hes pic

I posted my pic here because i dont give a dam about what people say and i did it without anyone saying they want to see a pic. I think its kool to post a pic of yourself so people can see what you look like.

So you can put a picture to the name

O

oibmxpunx

What does everyone look like post #17
why do u want to know what dudes look like?

unless ur a chick?

E

extremegurl8

What does everyone look like post #18
how do i put my pic on[/url]

C

cpb rider

What does everyone look like post #19
try 'Sticky: How can I show my pictures here? (webspace)' it's first topic here :wink:

RuLe

RuLe

What does everyone look like post #20
Code:
[img]REPLACE W/ LINK TO PIC HERE[/img]

New Topics